Knight Frank and leading London developer Redrow London have launched
500 Chiswick High Road. 500 Chiswick High Road is the prestigious new addition to one of west London’s most sought after residential areas.
500 Chiswick High Road is just a few minutes' walk from everything in Chiswick. Chiswick not only offers an enviable and affluent local lifestyle, it is also close to many other desirable parts of west and central London, including Kew, Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge. By road, it is just under 7½ miles from the heart of the West End. With access to the tube, bus and London Overground and National Rail Services, you have a wealth of travel options to choose from.
About the property:
- Collection of 66 units, studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses, many with private outdoor spaces, all within a green courtyard setting.
- Apartment sizes range from 402-1,660 sq ft.
- The apartments include engineered oak veneer flooring, underfloor heating, stylish bathrooms and quartz kitchen work surfaces.
500 Chiswick High Road is well connected by underground and bus routes, offering residents exceptionally simple and quick connections to the City and to the rest of London.
- 4 minutes’ walk to Chiswick Park underground station and 15 minutes’ walk to South Acton Overground Station.
- From Chiswick Park station, 7 minutes to Hammersmith, 18 minutes to South Kensington, 23 minutes to Paddington, 34 minutes to King’s Cross St Pancras, 37 minutes to London Bridge and 42 minutes to Bank
- 6 bus services serve Chiswick High Road
- 22 minutes by road to Heathrow Airport
Prices at 500 Chiswick High Road start from £575,000 for a studio apartment; completions are scheduled from October 2017.
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 17-18 June 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Victoria Room, 2/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or email@example.com