Developers FABRICA by A2Dominion and Rydon have launched the latest collection of apartments at Jigsaw, a new landmark development in West Ealing, London. As part of the scheme’s third phase, a selection of stylish one, two and three bedroom homes set amongst landscaped gardens offer an excellent opportunity to invest in an area which has already proved to be a catalyst for the transformation of West Ealing.
About the property:
- Designed by award-winning architects Conran and Partners, the 770 sleek apartments form part of the £166m masterplan to form a new community for West London.
- Each home boasts its own outdoor space, with balconies or terraces that overlook the gardens, central park and tree-lined boulevards.
- The apartments have been designed to the highest specification with engineered European Oak timber flooring in the hallways, integrated Siemens appliances in the kitchens and carpet to bedrooms and underfloor heating throughout.
- Bespoke interiors complement the modern design with a warm and neutral palette creating a calm and inviting tone, with floor to ceiling windows bringing swathes of light.
- Residents will benefit from on-site facilities including a café, landscaped communal gardens, secure underground parking and cycle storage. On-site CCTV also ensures the highest levels of security.
- The first homes are due for completion in Autumn/Winter 2019.
- 1 Bed from £420,000
- West Ealing is set to benefit from the Crossrail route in 2019 with a brand new station opening just 500m from Jigsaw, meaning that travel times will be just 13 minutes into Bond Street. A fast, easy commute is assured with Heathrow airport just 11 minutes away on Crossrail and Canary Wharf 27 minutes away. It is also just a five-minute stroll to West Ealing Overground station and a short walk to Ealing Broadway.
Community and market outlook:
- Earlier this year, Knight Frank’s 2017 Crossrail report analysed house price growth along the 68-mile route. New figures, incorporating updated data, show that house prices within a 15-minute walk of West Ealing station have increased by 75% between Royal Assent being granted in July 2008 to the end of March 2017. During this time house price growth around the station outperformed the wider local authority, which saw a 69% increase over the same period.
- Last year Ealing was voted by Londoners to be among the top ten “happiest” places to live in the capital, as measured by local community spirit, friendliness of neighbours, quality of local sporting facilities, safety, transport and green space. The Borough is also home to some excellent schools – 11 primary schools and six secondary schools in the area are rated outstanding by Ofsted, the top accolade offered by the UK’s education standards regulator.
Matthew Goldsworthy, International Project Sales Associate at Knight Frank, comments, “When it comes to residential development, in recent years there has been a lot of focus on the eastern stretch of the new Crossrail Line. In contrast, due to West London being more established, there is limited land suitable for providing new homes along the western side of the line.
“When looking at the borough of Ealing specifically, a total of 3,152 private and affordable residential units have been built over the last five years in, yet household growth estimates from the Greater London Authority indicated a need for 6,800 new homes over the same period, demonstrating the historic undersupply. As provision of new homes remains restricted in West London, this can only mean more upward pressure on pricing in the long term.”
Rosie Nesbitt, Group Sales and Marketing Director at FABRICA comments, “Jigsaw is already transforming West Ealing, harnessing the positive impact of standout architectural design and marrying it with exceptional new transport links. The first and second phases were an effective catalyst for the regeneration of the area and we anticipate that this process will advance with the release of new homes within the next phase. The mix of property types and array of price points will provide both an aspirational yet accessible new home, as well as a solid investment opportunity in an area expected to enjoy significant growth as the regeneration and enhanced connectivity come to fruition.”
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 2 and 3 September 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Victoria Room, 2/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org