Designed by Stirling Prize-winning architects Maccreanor Lavington, Blackfriars Circus, the newest addition to the historic neighbourhood in the London borough of Southwark where an established community that includes the world famous Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Young Vic Theatre, London South Bank University and the Blackfriars Arts Centre.
Blackfriars Circus, will be made up of five buildings around a central courtyard which will be open to all. It is situated at the southern end of Blackfriars Road next to St George’s Circus, well-positioned to immerse residents in the very best of what the local area has to offer; from art galleries, theatres and historic pubs to numerous cafes, artisan food markets and some of London’s best restaurants.
Developer: Barratt Developments PLC
Location: 128 – 150 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London SE1 8EQ
Unit Type: The development comprises 336 apartments. A collection of five buildings varies in height from 5 to 27-storey. The development comprises of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, all built around two new public squares.
Tenure: 999-year lease
Apartment Size: 552 to 1,220 sq ft
Completion: The Ellis Apartments (Levels 2-4) will be completed in spring 2017, the Cabanel Apartment (Levels 1-9) in summer 2017 and the Conquest Tower (Levels 1-26) in autumn 2018
- Most apartments have a balcony or winter garden
- Have access to 2 roof-top gardens giving residents stunning views across London. e.g. the Houses Parliament, the City, Canary Wharf and the Shard
- Individually designed kitchens with a full complement of integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms and en suites with underfloor heating.
Amenities: A 24-hour concierge on the ground floor and dedicated entertainment room on the top floor
Estimated Service Charge: £3.7 to 6.2 per sq ft
Car Parking: Underground parking available at extra cost, subject to availability. Also, there are 700 cycle spaces
- 7 minutes’ walk to Southwark , 10 minutes’ to Waterloo and Elephant & Castle as well as 15 minutes to Blackfriars stations
- It takes about 23 minutes to London City Airport and 39 minutes to Heathrow airport by tube
Car Parking: Secure underground parking. Available separately
Starting Price: £595,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.