Leading London developer, Berkeley West London, in conjunction with Knight Frank, is set to launch Pavilion Square, the latest exciting phase within Royal Arsenal Riverside. Pavilion Square blends British heritage architecture with the best of modern design. It is located in a uniquely privileged position adjacent to Sir John Vanbrugh’s powerful Royal Military Academy, the beautiful Royal Brass Foundry and the oldest buildings at the Arsenal – the two former gunpowder laboratory pavilions. This contemporary architectural design is intended to make a strongly mannered addition to compliment these great historic buildings.
Residents of Royal Arsenal Riverside will feel the benefits of the high-speed, high-frequency Crossrail from 2018. Connecting Canary Wharf, the City, the West End, and Heathrow Airport to commuter areas east and west of the capital, the Crossrail will change the way people travel to key destinations throughout Greater London.
- Developer: Berkeley Homes
- Location: Royal Borough of Greenwich
- No of Units: 220 Apartments
- No of Storeys: 6
- Unit Type: Manhattan Suites, 1 to 3 Bedroom apartments
- Apartment Size: 401 to 1075 sq ft
- Completion: Q3/Q4 2017- Q2/Q3 2018
- Tenure: 999-years
- Apartment Features: Living space features engineered timber wood flooring, kitchen individually designed with integrated Bosch appliances. Contemporary finished bathrooms
- Amenities: Own luxurious spa, a 20m swimming pool, sauna and steam room, a bespoke water feature wall, high specification gym and cinema room, luxury courtyard garden
- Estimated Service Charge: £3.02 psf (approximate)
- Security: Controlled audio visual entry systems to all entrances. Secured by Design’ certification achieved throughout the development. High quality, lockable, restricted opening windows and external doors. A 24 hour concierge service and monitored CCTV, secure entry to the basement car park
- Car Parking: Limited secure parking in the basement under a general right to park of £25,000 each. Motorcycle parking and secure bicycle storage in the basement, limited numbers of electric car charging points in the basement
- Transportation: On DLR, it takes 7 minutes to London City Airport and 19 minutes to Canary Wharf from Woolwich Arsenal. With Crossrail from 2018, from Royal Arsenal Woolwich, it takes 8 minutes to Canary Wharf, 14 minutes to Liverpool Street and just 50 minutes to Heathrow International Airport
- Payment Terms: £2,000 reservation fee is payable on purchasers up to £749,999 and £5000 from £750,000. 10% of the purchase price is payable (less the initial reservation deposit) within 21 days, then 10% deposit is requested 6 months later, further 5% 6 months thereafter, and the balance (75%) on completion.
- Starting Price: £412,500
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.