Set in the vibrant City of Cambridge, Knight Frank along with Weston Homes is launching new residential development, Grand Central. The historic town, known for its world-class university and home to numerous global high-tech and scientific companies, features a gothic 11th century cathedral, stunning architecture and the picturesque River Cam that flows through its centre. The development, which is located close to the City centre and near the train station, comprises luxury one and two bedroom apartments, duplexes and two and three bedroom townhouses, many offering private gardens and outside spaces.
• Just a few minutes’ walk from Grand Central, residents have easy access to restaurants, supermarkets, bars, gymnasium and contemporary arts venue.
• Cambridge Railway Station just 9 minutes’ walk from Grand Central, with direct trains running every 20 minutes, or less, to London Liverpool Street as well as frequent direct trains to London King's Cross.
• Cambridge is home to one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious universities, The University of Cambridge. The city has an unrivalled variety of leading academic institutions; home to nine independent schools, seven public libraries and excellent state schools.
• Comprises 119 luxury one and two bedroom apartments, duplexes and 16 two and three bedroom townhouses, from 548 sq ft to 983 sq ft. Many offering private gardens and outside spaces.
• Each property features a stunning contemporary specification with spacious living areas, quality kitchens and lots of natural light.
• Completion: Summer 2016 – Spring 2017
• Prices start at £342,500.