Drake House is the latest phase of homes to launch at Barratt London’s Enderby Wharf development situated on a meandering bank of the Thames in the historic Royal Borough of Greenwich with west-facing views to the City and Canary Wharf and over 200 metres of river frontage.
Built in an area of Greenwich has known for its rich pioneering heritage, art galleries, cafes, restaurants, specialist food shops, bars and new parks. Enderby Wharf is a complete destination in a uniquely illustrious waterside location.
- Developer: Barratt Developments PLC
- Location: Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0AG
- Unit Type: Studios, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments each with floor-to-ceiling windows and private outdoor space.
- Tenure: 999-year lease
- Apartment features: Each residence will feature floor to ceiling windows and at least one balcony or terrace, allowing generous light and space throughout and boasting view across either Greenwich, Canary Wharf or towards the O Arena.
- Estimated Service charge: 1 bed - £1700 - £2100 per year. 2 bed - £2400 - £2700 per year. 3 bed - £1900 - £3450 per year
- Car Parking: 300 underground car parking available. Allocated to 3 bed units (included in price). Buyers of other units can be put on a waiting list for parking.
- Amenities: A private residents' fitness suite, 24-hour concierge. a crèche, landscaped gardens and 200 metres of a rejuvenated riverfront - Thames path
- Transportation: Walking distance from the historic market town of Greenwich, Greenwich Park, Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum as well as 20 minutes’ walk to North Greenwich station, which links home owners directly to Canary Wharf in 2 minutes, London Waterloo in 11 minutes and Bond Street for the West End in 17 minutes. It takes a few moments to travel to Royal Victoria Docks via an Emirates Air cable car ride. Cutty Sark DLR provides overground links to London City Airport in 18 minutes for international travel. For car transport, the Blackwall tunnel is minutes driving away, providing swift access to the north of the river and beyond.
- Completion: Summer 2016. The whole site will be completed in winter 2019.
- Starting price: £330,000
For more details, please download the brochure and floor plan here.