Knight Frank, on behalf of Mountain Capital, launches the second phase – Discovery Tower for sale at Hallsville Quarter, in Canning Town, the heart of East London. The properties will form part of a new town centre, and owners will benefit from excellent transport links and from the wealth of investment and interest in this new part of the capital: by 2025, there is projected to be £22 billion invested in the area, with 100,000 new jobs created.
Canning Town is well-located at the Canning Town Station, just one stop from financial centre Canary Wharf. It also boasts an impressive number of ambitious projects such as the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield Stratford City. The area is one of the most engaging and increasingly exciting places in the country. Hallsville Quarter (15 acres), a vibrant retail, restaurant and residential quarter, will be the new town centre. The development will include a new hotel, cinema and entertainment complex, as well as new landscaped public spaces, making Canning Town a great place to live.
- Developer: Mountain Capital
- Location: Hallsville Quarter, Canning Town, London E16
- No of Units: 160 apartments
- No of Storeys: 17
- Unit Type: 80 one bedroom apartments, 65 two bedroom apartments, 15 three bedroom apartments
- Apartment Size: 566-986 sq ft
- Completion: Q4 2017
- Tenure: 250-year leases
- Apartment Features: 2.5m ceiling height. Bespoke flooring to entire apartment. Built in sliding glass mirrored wardrobes. Custom designed Manhattan kitchen. White contemporary design bathroom. Embedded LED downlighters to all rooms. Personal balconies featuring expansive views and landscaped gardens ensure a serene environment for all apartments
- Amenities: Bespoke concierge with double height lobby, gymnasium, 18/F rooftop garden and podium level landscaped courtyard
- Estimated Service Charge: approximately £3.70 per sq ft
- Car Parking: Car parking available at an additional cost
- Transportation: The nearby Canning Town Station on the Jubilee Underground line will take you to Canary Wharf in just 4 minutes, and Bank in 15. With the arrival of Crossrail in 2018, it is only a 10-minutes’ walk to Custom House Station.
- Payment Terms: Non-refundable booking fee of £2,000 payable upon reservation. 10% of purchase price is payable within 21 days from exchange of contracts (minus the reservation fee).10% of purchase price is payable within 12 months of exchange 80% balance of the purchase price is payable upon completion
- Incentives: £1,250 (excluding VAT & disbursements) – this applies to contracts exchanged during the exhibition
- Starting Price: £360,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.