Designed by Stirling Prize-winning architects Maccreanor Lavington, Blackfriars Circus, the newest addition to the historic neighbourhood in the London borough of Southwark where an established community that includes the world famous Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, the Young Vic Theatre, London South Bank University and the Blackfriars Arts Centre.
Blackfriars Circus, will be made up of five buildings around a central courtyard which will be open to all. It is situated at the southern end of Blackfriars Road next to St George’s Circus, well-positioned to immerse residents in the very best of what the local area has to offer; from art galleries, theatres and historic pubs to numerous cafes, artisan food markets and some of London’s best restaurants.
- Developer: Barratt Developments PLC
- Location: 128 – 150 Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London SE1 8EQThe development comprises 336 apartments. A collection of five buildings varies in height from 5 to 27-storey
- The development comprises of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, all built around two new public squares.
- Tenure is 999-year lease
- Apartment size is from 552 to 1,220 sq.ft
- Most apartments have a balcony or winter garden
- Have access to 2 roof-top gardens giving residents stunning views across London. e.g. the Houses Parliament, the City, Canary Wharf and the Shard
- Individually designed kitchens with a full complement of integrated appliances, contemporary bathrooms and en suites with underfloor heating.
- Estimated Service charge is from £3.7 to 6.2 per sq.ft.
- Underground parking available at extra cost, subject to availability. Also, there are 700 cycle spaces
- Landscaped outdoor spaces, on site shops, cafes and offices
- A 24-hour concierge on the ground floor and dedicated entertainment room on the top floor
- A resident fitness suite is included
- 7 minutes’ walk to Southwark , 10 minutes’ to Waterloo and Elephant & Castle as well as 15 minutes to Blackfriars stations
- It takes about 23 minutes to London City Airport and 39 minutes to Heathrow airport by tube
- The Ellis Apartments (Levels2-4) will be completed in spring 2017, the Cabanel Apartment (Levels1-9) in summer 2017 and the Conquest Tower (Levels1-26) in autumn 2018
- The starting price is £595,000