Knight Frank is proud to launch Queens Domain in conjunction with Kangoala and PDA Australia. Located just 2km from the city centre, Queens Domain is ideally located for residents to experience the vibrancy and convenience of cosmopolitan living in Melbourne, the World’s most livable city.
With views overlooking Albert Park, Fawkner Park and the city itself, Queens Domain will comprise of 238 apartments and penthouses. The 20 story development features striking white balustrading and complements the elegant interiors and open-floor plans with natural, European stone floor finishes to living and kitchen areas with carpets to all bedrooms. Created with an innovative focus on the user and a feeling of wellbeing, Queens Domain is a carefully crafted environmental design that people will want to return to.
• Located on 12 Queens Road within walking distance to some of Melbourne’s beautiful outdoor spaces including Faulkner Park, Junction Oval, Albert Park Golf Course and the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre – all just 3km from Melbourne’s CBD.
• Well connected to some of Melbourne’s most prestigious schools – Melbourne Grammar, Wesley College & MacRobertson Girls School.
• Minutes to St Kilda Beach and popular shopping strip, Chapel Street, which are all supported by public transport.
• The development comprises a collection of 238, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses, designed by Nexus Design in conjunction with DKO Architecture.
• High specification apartments featuring Italian designer kitchens and wardrobes, prestigious European kitchen appliances with translucent white backlit splash backs, solid timber veneered front doors with internal closers, a security video entry system along with keyless entry to each apartment.
• Residents benefit from premium amenities including access to a rooftop communal area, a heated indoor swimming pool, a gymnasium, concierge and a residents’ lounge with free Wi-Fi and kitchen facilities.
• Due for completion at the end of 2017.
• Prices starting at AUD399,000.
To register your interest, please go to http://www.queensdomainmelbourne.com.au/