Knight Frank, on behalf of Ecoworld and Ballymore is hosting Wardian London. This new riverside development in London’s Docklands is overlooking South Dock and commanding views of Canary Wharf. Wardian London will provide a tranquil oasis within the heart of London’s most lively business district, promoting a sense of wellbeing, and creating a serene escape within the city.
Canary Wharf is best known as one of Europe’s leading financial and business employment clusters which, alongside the City of London, form one of the world’s most important financial districts. Meeting the growing demand for residential property in East London, Wardian London reinforces the Docklands area as the new hub for East London. Wardian London will comprise of 624 suites, apartments and penthouses in two luxurious high rise buildings, rising to 50 and 55 storeys.
Developer: Ecoworld and Ballymore
Location: Arrowhead Quay, Marsh Wall, London (right next to Britannia International Hotel)
No of Units: 427 (East Tower), 197 (West Tower)
No of Storeys: 55 levels with 183 metres height (East Tower)
50 levels with 170 metres height (West Tower)
Unit Type: Suites, 1, 2, 3 Bedrooms
Apartment Size: 388 – 1,623sq ft
Tenure: 999 year-leases
- Offer outstanding views overlooking the Canary Wharf estate to the north, the Thames and O2 to the East and the city to the West.
- Each apartment has an extensive private ‘sky garden’, up to 37.2 square metres in size.
- Integrated appliances include a multi-function electric oven, concealed extractor, touch control induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in a utility cupboard.
- Landscaped public plaza featuring sunken gardens with more than 100 species of plants and flowers.
- Rooftop observatory bar at level 53, which will be London’s highest botanical gin garden
- Two restaurants
- A 25m open air swimming pool set within a lush tropical environment.
- 24-hour concierge
Estimated Service Charge: £6.70/PSF pa
- Management and 24-hour security services
- Audio entry system connected to concierge
- CCTV system provided to cover the whole estate
- Fob access to lifts
- Total of 102 parking spaces. £40,000 each and available on selected units. Underground right to park
- 4 minutes’ walk to Canary Wharf Underground (Jubilee line) and 3 minutes’ walk to the Heron Quays Overground Station (DLR line).
- From Canary Wharf Underground Station, 11 minutes to Stratford International Station and 14 minutes to Bond Street Station.
- From Heron Quays Overground Station, 12 minutes to Bank Station and 20 minutes to London City Airport.
- With the arrival of Crossrail estimated in 2018, it will take 13 and 39 minutes to Bond Street Station and Heathrow International Airport respectively
- A non-refundable deposit of £5,000 payable upon reservation.
- 5% to follow 21 days later. A further 5% is payable 6 months from exchange.
- A 10% construction sum is payable 18 months from exchange.
- Balance 80% is payable up completion.
Starting Price: £756,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.