Knight Frank and Victoria Circle Developer Limited are set to launch Nova, consisting 170 apartments of the highest specification at the centre of one of London’s most prestigious neighbourhoods. The Nova Building is a short walk from Buckingham Palace, House of Parliament and Westminster Abbey. It is situated close to Victoria Station, which provides access to underground, overground, Thameslink and the Gatwick Express.
Belgravia, Pimlico, Knightsbridge and Mayfair villages are the esteemed neighbours that surround Victoria. Following significant regeneration over the past decade, Victoria is now benefiting from major investment and redevelopment with the unlocking of over three million square feet of new offices, retail and residential spaces. Victoria’s lower entry costs for office tenants and improvements to the area are making it an increasingly attractive destination for a number of eclectic companies. This has also created a major migration from more traditional locations such as Mayfair and The City. Fashion houses such as Burberry, Armani, Tom Ford and Jimmy Choo, financial institutions including Wellington Hedge Fund and Italian investment bank Mediobanca now all have offices in SW1.
Developer: Victoria Circle Developer Limited (A joint venture between Land Securities and CPPIB)
Location: Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, London SW1
No of Units: 170 (A, B, C & D Core)
No of Storeys: 8 (A & B Core) and13 (C & D Core)
Unit Type: 2 bedroom apartments available (B, C & D Core)
Apartment Size: 953-1,058 sq ft
Tenure: 999-year lease
- All residents can enjoy the roof garden and residents lounge on the 9th floor, with panoramic views of Buckingham Palace and the Royal Parks
- Kitchens designed by Flanagan Lawrence in collaboration with Molteni Dada in lightly brushed oak timber veneer or colour backed satin glass cupboard fronts
- Miele Integrated appliances
- Walls and floors in bathrooms to be tonal large-format marble tiles in grey tones, honed finish
- Brassware fittings and accessories polished chrome by Hansgrohe
- Thermostatically controlled under-floor heating throughout
- Comfort cooling provided to reception areas and bedrooms
- 24-hour concierge
- Luxury private cinema
- Gymnasium facilities
- Residents’ business centre
Estimated Service Charge: £8.50/PSF pa
- Few minutes’ walk to Buckingham Palace, Belgravia and Victoria Station
- From Victoria Station, it takes less than 10 minutes to Bond Street and Knightsbridge,13 minutes to Paddington and 37 minutes to Heathrow International Airport via tube
- A non-refundable deposit of £5,000 payable upon reservation
- 10% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- Further 10% payable when the roof slab is complete
- Remaining balance 80% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £1,925,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.