Knight Frank, in conjunction with Barratt London, is set to launch Lombard Wharf, a contemporary and stylish new development, across the river from Chelsea Harbour overlooking the River Thames in Battersea.
A slight two-degree twist on each level is a key feature of this outstanding tower, and the unique plectrum-shape building comprises a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Each apartment has its own balcony and terrace with stunning river views. The public walkway through a Cremorne Bridge arch will be opened up to allow uninhibited river path access, and connect the local neighborhood to the Thames. The retail units and cafes can also be easily accessed at the base of the building.
Situated in Zone 2, Battersea provides excellent access to central London’s most famous institutions. Particularly fostering the arts, University of the Arts London’s textile and print campus and the Royal Academy of Dance are in close proximity. The area also boasts lush green space, artisan shops, small public squares and the calming reassurance of living by the water.
Developer: Barratt London
Location: Lombard Road, Battersea, London SW11 3AY
No of Units: 107 units
No of Storeys: 28 storeys
Unit Type: 1 Bedroom (22 units), 2 Bedroom (63 units) and 3 Bedroom (22 units)
Apartment Size: 553 – 1,040 sqft
Completion: Summer 2017
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Each apartment offers contemporary space with high quality fixtures
- Bespoke German-fitted handle-less kitchen with home appliances eg fridge, dishwasher and freestanding washer/dryer
- Bathroom is designed with ceramic tilling to walls and floor; comfort cooling and underfloor heating
- Engineered wood flooring throughout living areas
- Expansive windows provide a light and airy living space, whilst balconies and terraces offer views across the river and city
- 24-hour concierge
- Window cleaning and buildings insurance
- General maintenance
Estimated Service Charge:
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - from £4,250/annum
- 2 Bedroom Apartment - from £4,750/annum
- 3 Bedroom Apartment - from £5,254/annum
- £1,040 per car park space per annum
Security: Touchscreen door entry system to main building entrance.
Car Parking: Available on selected units
- Only 8 and 9 minutes’ walk to Imperial Wharf Pier and Plantation Wharf Pier respectively
- By boat from the Plantation Wharf Pier, it takes 37 minutes to London Bridge and City and 48 minutes to Canary Wharf
- 15 minutes walk’s to Clapham Junction train station and from there, you can reach Imperial Wharf Station andVauxhall Station(4 minutes), as well as Waterloo Station(8 minutes)
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £2,000 is required to be paid on reservation
- 10% of the purchase price (less reservation deposit) is payable within 21 days of exchange of contracts
- Further 10% to be paid either 6 or 12 months
- Balance 80% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £646,500
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.