Knight Frank, in conjunction with Lodha UK, is set to launch Lincoln Square, a central London, prime residential development nestled between the world famous London School of Economics and King’s College, and adjacent to Covent Garden.
Based around a garden court, Lincoln Square comprises four wings: North, East, South and West. A world-class design team, comprising renowned interior designer Patricia Urquiola and PLP Architecture, has developed Lincoln Square to be the perfect London home, offering a full suite of club facilities combined with elegant apartment living. The inner apartments enjoy floor to ceiling, windows that highlight the serenity and privacy of the garden court. The treetops and green lawns of Lincoln’s Inn Fields – home to the Sir John Soane’s Museum, a must see for any art enthusiast – can be seen from the private terraces and balconies on the exterior façade.
Lincoln’s Inn Fields is a quiet, green sanctuary away from the busy streets of Covent Garden and the Strand. To walk the streets that surround the square is to step through the ages. Nearby Temple and New Square have sat at the heart of the legal profession for more than 500 years. These streets inspired the greatest writers of their time — Shakespeare, Dickens, Pepys — in an area that was to become the literary and intellectual heart of London, home to the Bloomsbury Set.
Developer: Lodha Developers UK Ltd
Location: 18 Portugal Street, WC2A 2JE
No. of Storeys: 10
Apartment Size: 414sqft – 2,602 sqft
Completion: Q3 2018
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Two palettes option - light and dark available
- Different finishes in the kitchen and bathrooms of the respective units
- Large format marble tile to entrance hall floors and master bathrooms
- Timber flooring to living areas and master bedrooms.
- High quality 100% wool carpet to master dressing rooms and guest bedrooms
- Bespoke wardrobes with internal lighting
- Over 17,000 sqft of amenity space with private residents’ garden court
- Club room, library & snooker room
- Two flexible private dining rooms able to seat a maximum of 36 people
- Games / Kids’ room
- 24-person private cinema
- Temperature controlled 25-metre lap pool
- Gymnasium, private training rooms, private treatment rooms & relaxation room, sauna & steam room
- Meeting rooms with AV equipment & video conferencing facilities
- 24-hour concierge
Estimated Service Charge: £8 - £8.50 PSF p.a.
Security: 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- 100 spaces with approximately 20% electric car charging.
- 290 bicycle spaces
- 38 residents’ storage spaces available to purchase at £35,000 per unit with average size 3m x 2m
- 5 minutes’ walk to Holborn Underground Station (Piccadilly and Central tube lines)
- 9 minutes’ walk to Chancery Lane and Temple Underground Station
- 10 minutes’ walk to Tottenham Court Road (and Crossrail in 2018)
- From Holborn Station,
3 minutes to King’s Cross Station
7 minutes to Liverpool Street Station
11 minutes to Victoria Station
14 minutes to Paddington Station
43 minutes to Heathrow International Airport
53 minutes to Gatwick Airport
- A non-refundable deposit of £2,500 to £10,000 is required to be paid on reservation.
- 10% of the purchase price (less reservation deposit) is payable within 21 days of exchange of contracts
- Further 10% to be paid 12 months later
- Balance 80% is payable upon completion.
Starting Price: £950,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.