Knight Frank, in conjunction with Argent, is set to launch King’s Cross – Plimsoll Building, which lies to the west of Granary Square and sits at the heart of vibrant and ever evolving King’s Cross. The Plimsoll Building is conceived as a cluster of domestic scaled towers, rising to 13 storeys above ground and arranged around a landscaped central garden designed by Dan Pearson with a panorama of the Regent’s Canal and London beyond. The extensive use of plants brings a distinctive character to the Plimsoll Building.
This is the largest mixed use development in central London. Since 2001, King’s Cross has been undergoing a transformation so significant the area has been given its own postcode. King’s Cross has the best transport connectivity in the UK, with two mainline stations, international services via the Eurostar, six tube lines and fast links to airports all on your doorstep. King’s Cross is in a prime part of central London, near world famous locations including the British Library, Francis Crick Institute, Regent’s Park and University College London. It is within walking distance of many of London’s other top universities.
Location: Lewis Cubitt Square, King’s Cross, London N1C
No of Units: 178 (Freshwater & Summer Cores)
No of Storeys: 13
Unit Type: 2 & 3 bedroom apartments available in Summer Core, and 3 bedroom apartments available in Freshwater Core
Apartment Size: 642 – 1,815 sq ft
Tenure: 250-year lease
- Engineered timber floor finish to all rooms, except bathrooms, utility rooms and cupboards
- Thermostatically controlled under floor heating to all rooms
- Bespoke kitchen and bathroom suites designed by Johnson Naylor
- Offers a choice of two material and colour palettes for kitchen & bathroom: Light or Defined
- Kitchen is equipped with integrated Siemens appliances including fridge/freezer, multi-function electric oven and microwave, electric induction hob and dishwasher
- Master bathrooms have large format porcelain tiles to floors and walls with feature stone splash backs
- 24-hour concierge
- Landscaped, communal podium garden on level 2
- Rooftop conservatory and viewing gallery on levels 12 and 13
- Private roof terraces for use by residents on level 12
- Residents’ fitness suite
- Residents’ lounge
- Private space with catering facilities available for hire to residents only
- Security fob access control to all building entrances and car park
- Video entry control phone to building all apartments
- Mains supply smoke or heat detectors
- CCTV surveillance to all public areas
Car Parking: Limited car parking available for purchase
- 4 minutes’ walk to King’s Cross tube station
- From King’s Cross station, 4 minutes to Oxford Circus, 7 minutes to Bank and Victoria, 12 minutes to Waterloo, and 16 minutes to Liverpool Street.
- 32 minutes and 52 minutes to Luton Airport and Stansted Airport respectively via national rail links
- Approximately 2 hours to Brussels and Paris via Eurostar connections from King’s Cross St Pancras International station.
- A non-refundable deposit of £3,000 payable upon reservation
- 10% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- Further 5% payable 12 months after exchange will be taken
- Remaining balance 85% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £995,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.