The Gasholders London is a remarkable feat of contemporary design and cutting-edge engineering by renowned architects Wilkinson Eyre, working with Jonathan Tuckey Design on interiors and Dan Pearson Studio on landscaping. There are 145 distinct apartments and penthouses, being built within a refurbished triplet of Grade II-listed, cast-iron gasholder guide frames, next to the Regent’s Canal.
The 123 cast-iron columns frame three new apartment cylinders, linked at ground level by a glazed cloister that looks onto the central courtyard with a reflecting pool and viewing platform. External bridges at levels one, five and eight provide further connectivity and access to the beautifully landscaped communal roof gardens within Gasholder 12. A covered atrium within each cylinder provides access to the apartments and the landscaped residents’ rooftop garden and upper levels of the Gasholders offer extraordinary views across the dynamic panorama of the capital from the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf to St Paul’s Cathedral, The Shard, the London Eye and the BT Tower.
- Developer: Argent
- Location: Lewis Cubitt Square, King’s Cross, London N1C, United Kingdom
- No of Units: 145
- No of Storeys: 12
- Unit Type: studio (17 units), 1 bed (38 units), 2 bed (43 units) and 3 bed (38 units) and penthouses (9 units)
- Apartment Size: 425 – 3,050 sq ft
- Completion: Q3 2017
- Tenure: 250-year lease
- Apartment Features: Most apartments will have generous private balconies or terraces with views across the capital. Home automation system controlled by 10” touchscreen panel in living area integrated with lighting switch plates. This functionality is available to mobile and tablet devices. Cooling to living areas and bedrooms in selected apartments, and under-floor heating is thermostatically controlled. The bespoke Italian kitchen suites are integrated with appliances like Miele, bespoke basins and brassware, poured resin floor with brass threshold accents throughout excluding one bedroom apartment master bedroom and carpet to master bedroom
- 24-hour concierge service
- Prestigious reception with high quality finishes and feature lighting
- Central courtyard with reflective pool and viewing platform
- Residents’ entertainment suite for 14 guests contains bar, private dining room, catering facilities and screening room
- Residents’ gym with bookable studio and spa complete with hydrotherapy pool, steam room and sauna
- Business suite, lounge and bookable conference room
- Estimated Service Charge: £9.25/PSF pa
- Security: Uniformed 24-hour security services. CCTV surveillance in all public areas. Security fob access to all building entrances and car parks. Video entry control to all apartments
- Car Parking: Car parking and storage rooms available for selected apartments. Secure bicycle storage
- Transportation: 4 minutes’ walk to King’s Cross tube station. From King’s Cross tube station, 5 minutes to Oxford Circus, 9 minutes to Bank and Victoria, 15 minutes to Waterloo, and 22 minutes to Canary Wharf. It takes 48 minutes and 46 minutes to Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport respectively via national rail links and just under 2 hours to mainland Europe via Eurostar connections from King’s Cross St Pancras International station.
- Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit of £5,000 (£10,000 for penthouses) is payable upon reservation. A further 10% (less reservation fee) is payable within 21 days. 10% is payable 12 months from exchange. Balance 80% is payable up completion.
- Incentives: £1,000 legal fee contribution will be given for using panel lawyers and exchange takes place at exhibition. A further incentive will be applied if exchange takes place at exhibition.
- Starting Price: £785,000
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.