Knight Frank, in conjunction with Elevate Property Group, is set to launch Honduras Wharf, which will offer 99 architecturally designed apartments including 5 penthouses, providing the comforts and amenities suited to inner-city living in Birmingham. This is a desirable canal-side location adjacent to the historical Jewellery Quarter of Central Birmingham. This is the city’s most vibrant and creative location with a new generation of independent restaurants, bars and artisan coffee shops. It is also situated within walking distance of Birmingham’s Banking District which houses HSBC, Deutsche Bank and RBS investment bank, along with being in easy reach of the city’s five universities, making it ideal for professionals and students alike.
Developer: Elevate Property Group
Location: Summer Lane, Birmingham B19 3RZ
No of Units: 99
No of Storeys: 7
Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 463 – 1,001sqft
Completion: Q1 2017
Tenure: 125-year lease
- Open-plan living spaces
- Monochromatic color scheme, integrated appliances, designer fixtures and quality finishes
- Gas heating provided via central plant boiler system
- Brushed stainless steel effect sockets and switches throughout apartments
- Porcelonosa tiles to bathroom floors and part tiled walls in wet areas
- Contemporary kitchens includes electric cooker hob and extractor, built in fridge with freezer box, space only and services for washer drier
Estimated Service Charge:
- £1.45 per sq ft without car parking space
- Approx. £1.60 per sq ft with car parking space
Security: Keypad entry with intercom access from apartments
Car Parking: Available on selected units
- Close to pedestrian routes, canal paths and cycle lanes
- 8 minutes’ walk to Snow Hill station, offering high-speed connections to North and South
- Around 30 minutes by train to Birmingham airport which enables direct access to many major international destinations such as North America, the Middle East and China via train.
- 49-minute train journeys from Birmingham to the Capital via the high-speed railway that will begin building in 2017
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £2,500 is payable upon reservation/exchange of contracts
- A deposit of 10% of the purchase price (minus the reservation deposit) is payable within 28 days
- A further 10% deposit payment is payable on 1st November (when the building is scheduled to top out)
- Balance of 80% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £135,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.