Knight Frank, in conjunction with an award-winning developer FABRICA by A2Dominion, is set to launch the Fellows Square, an exclusive collection of 117 new homes in Cricklewood, North-West London. Offering a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, Fellows Square consists of three buildings surrounded by private landscaped gardens and communal courtyards – creating an oasis within North-West London’s bustling urban heart.
Those looking for green space have a wealth of choice at Fellows Square, the private landscaped gardens plus Gladstone Park just a short stroll away. Boasting leafy avenues and sports pitches, it has evolved into one of London’s destination parks. It is also one of the starting points for the proposed new Quietway cycling routes, linking Gladstone Park to Regent’s Park. These routes flow through the back streets of London, to provide a continuous cycle path linking key parts of the city. Moving further afield, Hampstead Heath is just fifteen minutes away from Cricklewood, while a short journey in the other direction opens up the delights of Portobello road and Notting Hill.
In the wider area, Brent Cross Cricklewood is undergoing a £4.5bn regeneration project, attracting international interest that is spreading across the district. Brought about by the catalyst of Wembley Stadium’s iconic redevelopment, the local project is being undertaken by the same team that transformed King’s Cross. The master plan includes doubling the size of Brent Cross shopping centre, creating a brand new town centre with shops and restaurants along tree-lined streets, plus new public spaces.
Transport links into central London are quick and easy; with the arrival of new Thameslink station in 2021 just a 5-minute walk away. Journeys to St. Pancras International will take only 13 minutes, ideal for both domestic and international commuting.
Developer: FABRICA by A2Dominion
Location: Edgware Road, London NW2 6GJ
No of Storeys: Burnell Building: 5, Collins Building: 6
Unit Type: 1 ,2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 447 – 1,096sq ft
Completion: July to September 2018
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Engineered timber flooring to hallway, living room and kitchen
- Full height built-in wardrobes with shelving unit to master bedroom
- Natural pure wool carpet to bedrooms
- Bespoke handleless matt-finish kitchens
- Composite stone worktop
- Backpainted glass splashback
- Siemens integrated appliances including single oven, electric ceramic four ring hob with touch controls, microware, extractor hood
- Bosch integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Porcelain Large format floor and wall tiles
- Wall-mounted vanity unit with mirrored doors and LED strip lighting
Balconies / terraces
- All apartments benefit from winter gardens, terraces or balconies
- Residents ‘concierge at the entrance in the Burnell Building
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Cycle storage with secure access
- Residential cores served by passenger lifts
Estimated Service Charge: £3.80/PSF pa
- 232 car parking spaces of which 46 have electric car charging facilities
- 1 parking space (right to park) included in the price for each apartment
- Parking located in undercroft car park accessed under the Burnell Building
- 12-hour security
- Security alarm pre-wiring in each apartment
- Video entry in all apartments
- 5 minutes’ walk to New Thameslink Station (expected in 2021) and 15 minutes’ walk to Cricklewood Station
- By train from Cricklewood Station: 3 minutes to West Hampstead, 12 minutes to King’s Cross St Pancras International, 16 minutes to Farringdon and 23 minutes to Blackfriars
- Buses: 266, 245, 332, 32, 632
- A non-refundable £2,000 reservation deposit is payable
- 10% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- A second further 5% is payment 9 months after exchange of contracts
- Remaining balance 85% is payable upon completion
Incentives: £1,500 legal fee contribution will be given for using panel lawyers and exchange takes place at exhibition
Starting Price: £300,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.