Enderby Wharf sits in an unrivalled position in Greenwich, with west-facing views to The City, Canary Wharf andover 200 metres of river frontage. Once completed, there will be 891 units of development, benefit from Zone 2 transport links with easy access to North Greenwich Underground Station, where Bond Street can be reached in just 17 minutes on the Jubilee Line. Greenwich Park is just a short stroll south from Enderby Wharf, with the breathtaking backdrop of some of London’s finest architectural and historically important gems. Running alongside Greenwich is the Thames Path, where you can head west to Tower Bridge and the Southbank.
Cook House is now available, offering a range of studios, one, two and three-bedroom apartments with river views, each with floor-to-ceiling windows and private outdoor space.
Developer: Barratt Developments PLC
Location: Christchurch Way, Greenwich, London SE10 0AG
No of Units: 104 units
No of Storeys: 9
Unit Type: Studios, 1-3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 506 – 1,496 sq ft
Completion: Q1 – Q2, 2017
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Double glazed windows
- Colour video entry phone system
- Nolte kitchen furniture with Silestone worktops
- AEG integrated oven, combi-microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Amtico flooring
- Wine cooler
- Roca Gap range sanitary ware
- Vanity units and mirrored door cabinets
- Grohe brassware
- Fully tiled walls and floors
- Fitted sliding door wardrobes
- Carpeted bedrooms
- 24-hour concierge service
- Lifts to all floors
Estimated Service Charge:
- 1-Bedroom Apartment - from £1,900 to £2,750/annum
- 2-Bedroom Apartment - from £2,700 to £3,250/annum
- 3-Bedroom Apartment - from £2,200 to £4,690/annum
- Approx.£296 per car park space per annum
- CCTV security system coverage
- Limited car parking spaces available for 2 & 3 bedroom apartments (at an additional cost) located in the basement car park
- Cycle storage facilities in basement car park
- 15 minutes’ walk to Maze Hill Overground Station, 19 minutes to North Greenwich Underground Station, and 22 minutes to Cutty Sark DLR Station.
- From North Greenwich Station: 2 minutesto Canary Wharf, 16 minutes to Bank, 17 minutes to Bond Street and City Airport , 22 minutes to Victoria.
- From Greenwich Pier: 10 minutes to Canary Wharf, 27 minutes to Bankside and 36 minutes to Embankment.
- A non-refundable £1,000 reservation deposit is payable
- 10% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- Remaining balance 90% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £ 610,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.