City Wharf London is, located on Wharf Road (Zone 1), adjacent to Wenlock Basin, an extension of the Regent’s Canal. The development is set to revive this former industrial setting and fulfil a strategic component of City Road’s regeneration. This will enhance the area’s status as one of London’s newest residential destinations. With the gleaming skyscrapers in the City just a stone’s throw away, this area of London continues to attract some of the worlds’ most innovative occupiers.
City Wharf is ideally placed within easy walking distance of London’s financial heart and business district. Numerous transport links in every direction extend to further parts of London. It is also within easy reach of London’s top universities including King’s College, LSE and UCL.
Developer: Mount Anvil & FABRICA by A2D Dominion
Location: Wharf Road, N1, London, UK
No of Units: 327
No of Storeys: 9
Unit Type: 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 710 – 2,047 sq ft
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Outstanding views of Wenlock Basin
- Each apartment has open plan living areas with floor-to-ceiling glazing which flood interiors with natural light. Flexible floor plans to create adaptable living spaces
- Bedrooms are equipped with full height, built-in wardrobes with soft closing doors and internal LED feature lighting
- Each kitchen includes a wine fridge as standard, stone worktops and integrated Siemens appliances
- Additional features include underfloor heating, video door entry
- Enjoy canal and city views from the residents’ roof terrace on each block, and landscaped communal courtyard gardens
- Cycle storage with secure access. Interior designed 24-hour concierge with residents’ seating area
Estimated Service Charge: £3.05/PSF pa
- Management and 24-hour security services
- CCTV system provided to cover the whole estate
Car Parking: Underground car parking available on specific apartments at a price of £50,000
- 10 minutes’ walk to Angel and Old Street underground stations, and Shoreditch High Street overground station
- By tube, 3 minutes to Bank Station (The City), 4 minutes to Kings Cross St Pancras Station, and 21 minutes to Bond Street Station
- The arrival of a direct link of Crossrail from nearby Farringdon station to Heathrow Airport in 2018 will simplify access to the major flight routes out of London
- A non-refundable deposit of £2,000 payable upon reservation for properties up to £1,000,000 and £5,000 upon reservation for properties over £1,000,000
- 10% is payable 28 reservation period from exchange
- Balance 90% is payable up completion
Starting Price: £800,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.