500 Chiswick High Road is the prestigious new addition to one of west London’s most sought after residential areas, offers an outstanding collection of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses, many with private outdoor spaces, all within a green courtyard setting. These sumptuous Chiswick apartments include engineered oak veneer flooring, underfloor heating, stylish bathrooms and quartz kitchen work surfaces.
500 Chiswick High Road is just a few minutes' walk from everything in Chiswick. Chiswick not only offers an enviable and affluent local lifestyle, it is also close to many other desirable parts of west and central London, including Kew, Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge. By road, it is just under 7½ miles from the heart of the West End. With access to the tube, bus and London Overground and National Rail Services, you have a wealth of travel options to choose from.
Developer: Redrow London
Location: 500 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London W4 5RG
No of Units: 66 units
No of Storeys: 6
Unit Type: Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
Apartment Size: 402 – 1,660 sq ft
Completion: Estimated October 2017
Tenure: 999-year lease from January 2017
- Downlighters throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered oak veneer flooring throughout, except wet areas and bedrooms
- Oak veneer entrance and internal doors
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, single shelf, hanging rail, LED lighting and smoked glass centre panel
- Silestone worktops
- Black painted glass splashbacks
- Continuous under-unit LED task lighting
- Smeg integrated dishwasher/washer-dryer/ integrated fridge-freezer/ built in compact microwave/ glass induction hob with touch controls/ multi-function single oven
- Built under wine cooler
- Square acrylic bath 2 drawer wall hung vanity unit, white gloss
- Handheld shower
- Overhead shower head and arm
- Frameless bath screen
- Mirror fixed to wall above wash basin, with halo lighting above and below
- 12-hour concierge services
- Landscaped courtyard gardens
Estimated Service Charge: £4.50/PSF pa
- Color audio visual entry system
- CCTV to car park and entrances, linked to concierge
- Residents will be able to apply for a right to park parking space at £50,000 (not available to one Bed), subject to availability.
- Secure underground parking with electronic key fob access
- 4 minutes’ walk to Chiswick Park underground station and 15 minutes’ walk to South Acton Overground Station.
- From Chiswick Park station, 7 minutes to Hammersmith, 18 minutes to South Kensington, 23 minutes to Paddington, 34 minutes to King’s Cross St Pancras, 37 minutes to London Bridge and 42 minutes to Bank
- 6 bus services serve Chiswick High Road
- 22 minutes by road to Heathrow Airport
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £5,000 is payable on reservation
- 10% of the purchase price (less the reservation deposit) is payable within 28 days of the reservation
- Remaining balance 90% is payable upon completion
Incentives: £1,500 legal fee contribution will be given for using panel lawyers
Starting Price: £575,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.