Leading London developer, Berkeley West London, in conjunction with Knight Frank, is set to exhibit its latest development, Chiswick Gate W4. It is located in the London suburb of Chiswick and comprises a total of 122 private residences. Chiswick Gate is a modern yet classically-inspired scheme, unparalleled in the area, which truly makes the most of its natural setting in a leafy enclave close to the glorious gardens of Chiswick House and the River Thames. This launch will be the North Wing –Block C and D. Chiswick Gate is well placed to make the most of the wealth of amenities that this popular part of West London offers including independent boutiques, antique shops, delicatessens, artisan coffee bars and renowned restaurants. Even more extensive shopping can be found at Hammersmith (1.5 miles) and Kensington High Street (3.5 miles). For music and theatre lovers, the Grade I Listed Chiswick House plays host to concerts and events throughout the summer while an independent theatre The Tabard is home to a lively fringe arts scene.
The area is also renowned for the high calibre of its educational establishments which includes independent, international, and well-regarded state schools such as The Latymer Schools, Chiswick School and Ravenscourt Preparatory School.
- Developer: Berkeley Homes
- Location: Chiswick off Burlington Lane. Situated next to historic Chiswick House and Grounds, in W4
- No of Units: 78 luxury apartments and 43 Townhouses with 1 Coach House
- No of Storeys: 5
- Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms
- Apartment Size: 533 to 1273 sq ft
- Completion: Block C & D Q 3/4 2017
- Tenure: 999-year leases
- Apartment Features: Large windows and expanses of floor-to-ceiling glazing, which open onto generous balconies
- Amenities: With interiors by renowned British design studio Tara Bernerd & Partners, each of the homes at Chiswick Gate have been designed with exacting standards, boasting modern comforts such as under floor heating, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and polished stone kitchen worktops. Gym within the basement circa 900 sq ft. Concierge service located on the ground floor of Block B which will operate 12 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Estimated Service Charge: Apartments Service charge: £4.23 estimated PSQF. Townhouses service charge £2.10-£2.32 estimated PSQF. Car Park service charge estimate £330 per annum
- Car Parking: Underground parking available to purchaser on a ‘right to park’ basis for the Apartments for the duration of the 999 year lease at £35,000. Underground parking for the Townhouses included in price
- Transportation: Within walking distance of Turnham Green underground station, which gives access to the District and Piccadilly lines; Victoria can be reached in just 20 minutes. Overground services from Chiswick Railway Station to Clapham Junction take just 14 minutes, while Waterloo is 27 minutes away. Heathrow Airport is just 10 miles away.
- Payment Terms: £5,000 is payable for reservations of apartments up to £1,000,000. £10,000 is payable for reservations over £1,000,000. £20,000 is payable for reservation over £2,000,000. 15% is payable on exchange of contracts within 21 days of reservation (minus the reservation fee). A further 5% is payable six months after exchange of contracts. 80% balance of payment is due on legal completion
- Starting Price: £599,950
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.