Cheung Kong Property Holdings is set to launch Chelsea Waterfront, a collection of luxury apartments situated on the north bank of the Thames with breathtaking river views.
The first buildings are due for completion in mid-2017; Chelsea Waterfront is set in the heart of one of London’s most historic and sought after areas with good transport links across London to some of the best schools and universities in the country.
- Located close to Imperial Wharf Station in Zone 2
- A short journey by tube takes owners directly to High Street Kensington (12 mins), Sloane Square (15 mins), Oxford Circus (17 mins), Knightsbridge (19 mins), Westminster (24 mins), and Canary Wharf (40 mins)
- Each apartment has its own balcony or outside space, and built to the highest of specifications
- Offering 82 private apartments in Chartwell House and Claydon House
- Enjoy underground car parking, concierge and health and fitness club as well as signature restaurants and luxury boutiques
- 24-hour premier concierge service and on-site estate management office, plus 24-hour security
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.