Canaletto is a beautifully crafted residential tower designed by Dutch master Ben van Berkel of UNStudio. Situated by the water, Canaletto offers a collection of sumptuous apartments in the swiftly growing area on London’s City Road around Tech City, ensuring residents can enjoy exceptional levels of service and amenities.
The 31-storey Canaletto building sits at the crossroads of the capital’s most exciting and diverse districts such as Islington, The City, Shoreditch and Clerkenwell. Residents will have a dedicated concierge team and first-rate facilities including a stylish restaurant, private screening room, swimming pool, gymnasium, and a stunning 24th floor private Club Canaletto with a sky terrace.
The Beaumont Collection at Canaletto
Completing summer/autumn 2016 is the new Beaumont Collection located on Canaletto’s uppermost floors. These luxury three-bedroom apartments occupy floors 24 to 28. They feature outstanding city skyline views, private terraces and hotel-style amenities. The Beaumont Collection is defined by impeccable design at all levels: award-winning architecture by UNStudio, meticulous interior space planning and exquisite décor.
Location: 257, City Road, London EC1
No of Units: 6 units
No of Storeys: 31
Unit Type: 3-bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 1,636 – 1,991 sq ft
Tenure: 999-year lease from 2010
- Two palettes of carefully considered combinations of high quality materials – Amsterdam and Venice
- Bespoke Hanex surface and custom fitted cabinets in glass lacquer
- Back painted glass splash back
- Integrated branded appliances include: combined oven/microwave, washer dryer, under counter fridge with freezer box, etc.
- Underfloor heating
- Walls finished in a combination of stone, black painted glass and porcelain tile
- Glazed frameless shower screen
Balconies / terraces
- Generous balconies integrated into the overall façade design with glass balustrades and double glazed sliding doors
- Café/restaurant/convenience store on the ground floor
- Residents’ spa, Jacuzzi, gym, sauna and steam rooms, treatment rooms
- Indoor 15m swimming pool
- Private cinema for 15 persons
- Leisure lounge with snooker table
- A residents club/sky bar on the 24th floor with terrace
Estimated Service Charge: £6.91/PSF pa
Car Parking: Limited number of car parking spaces sold separately at £50,000 per space. Motorcycle spaces available at £12,500
- 7 minutes’ walk to Angel Underground Station (Northern Line) and 9 minutes to Old Street Underground Station (Northern Line)
- By tube from Old Street Underground Station: 5 minutes to King’s Cross St. Pancras, 9 minutes to Liverpool Street, 14 minutes to Oxford Circus and 19 minutes to Canary Wharf
- A non-refundable £2,000 reservation deposit is payable
- 10% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- Further 10% payable 12 months after exchange will be taken
- Remaining balance 80% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £3,200,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.