Dutch LIC locates in a historical neighbourhood in Long Island City, presents modern living style inspired by the local industrial development. The arrival hall is designed by a unique steal truss that flanks the glass canopied entrance, leading the guests into an authentically-designed lobby clad in reclaimed wood, metal and stone.
The residences at Dutch LIC comprised studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and penthouses; some are with private terraces or balconies, feature high ceilings, open floor plans and luxurious finishes that make every space generous.
To provide a true full-service living experience, Dutch LIC offers ample amenities including an attended lobby, on-site parking garage, landscaped rooftop terrace, state-of-the-art fitness centre,billiards lounge and bicycle storage. The neighbourhood is filled with culture, food, art and history within few blocks from the waterfront. Easy access to main subway lines, the Long Island Express, Long Island Railroad, East River Ferry and local bridges and tunnels to Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Developer: Eskstein Development Group
Location: Crescent Street & 27 Street, Long Island City, 11101 NY
No of Units: 89
No of Storeys: 9
Unit Type: studio, 2 bedrooms and penthouses
Apartment Sizes: 473sq ft to 1,550 sq ft
Completion: Q2 2017
Tenure: Condominium – Freehold
- High ceilings
- Oversized windows
- Wood plank Nordic oak hardwood floors
- Open floor plans
- Thoughtfully selected finishes that make every space generous and inviting
- Selected residences with large terraces
- Attended lobby
- Residents lounge
- Rooftop terrace
- State-of-the-art fitness centre
Car Parking: Limited car parking available for purchase
Estimated Common charges
- US$644 - US$2,234 per month depending on apartment sizes
- 421A Tax Abatement applies for monthly real estate tax
- Just few blocks away from main subway lines; easy access to the Long Island Expressway, Long Island Railroad, East River Ferry
- Only one stop away from Manhattan
- 5 minutes’ walk to 3 subway stations: Queensboro Plaza, Court Square and Queen’s Plaza
- 10% of the purchase price payable upon contract signing within 14 days from reservation
- Remaining 90% of the balance due upon closing
Starting Price: US$620,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.