North America’s leading residential developer, Westbank, is bringing a fantastically designed and executed project to the Vancouver community.
Kensington Gardens is an integrated urban community comprised of three unique residential towers, a collection of townhouses and a residential podium, linked by an elevated landscaped courtyard, a new park, lane and plaza.
Everything you need for hotel quality living is right here at home. An impressive set of private residential amenities have been designed for your personal use, health and enjoyment.
• North Tower apartments’ size ranging from 440 to 1,141 sq ft.
• Bathrooms with fittings designed by Philippe Starck, including one-piece toilet and undermount sink.
• Kitchen with German imported Nobilia cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting and top-of-the-line appliances.
• Anticipated completion on May 2017
Residents will benefit from:
• An elevated garden courtyard with urban orchard, swimming pool, hot tub,
sauna and steam
room as well as a fully equipped fitness centre.
• Dedicated resident’s lounge with multimedia theatre.
• Supermarket and premiere Asian restaurant in retail podium.