Ensconced in its own park-like oasis, Gramercy Square presents effortless luxury in one of Manhattan's most coveted downtown neighbourhoods. The condominium comprises four architecturally distinct buildings – The Tower, The Boutique, The Prewar and The Modern. All four buildings are interconnected by idyllic garden spaces and an expansive private amenities club. Gramercy Square was conceived and designed by internationally esteemed architects of Woods Bagot. The development offers 223 homes featuring studio to four-bedroom layouts, from charming garden homes to dramatic penthouses. Residents will enjoy the comfort and convenience of full-service condominium living in historic Gramercy Park.
Curated by La Palestra, New York's premier holistic health and wellness authority, The Gramercy Club amenities space encompasses 18,000 sq ft with direct access from all four addresses. The club is exclusive to the residents of Gramercy Square, and offers an ideal setting for entertaining, restorative indulgence, and personal fitness. It features a 75 ft skylighted pool; hot tub; sauna; steam rooms; yoga studio; state-of-the-art gym; children's playroom; reception room; golf simulator; media room; dining room; wine cellar; catering kitchen; club room; and a lounge with garden exposure.
Developer: Chetrit Group & Clipper Equity
Location: 215 East 19th Street,between Second & Third Avenues, New York, USA
No of Units: 233
No of Storeys: 18
Unit Type: Studios, 1 to 4-bedroom apartments and full-floor penthouses
Apartment Size: 682–6,989 sq ft
Completion: Q4 2017
Tenure: Condominium – Freehold
THE TOWER (215 East 19th Street)
- Offering some of the highest ceilings and most graciously-scaled layouts within the Gramercy Square collection of homes.
- Exceptional exposure to sunlight and views through nearly floor-to-ceiling windows.
THE BOUTIQUE (220 East 20th Street)
- Offers discreet living within Gramercy Square with just eight full-floor residences.
- Spacious three to four-bedroom layouts boast optimal separation of private and entertaining spaces.
- Spaces feature a warm contemporary palette of traditional finishes, and multiple exposures to both the garden and streetscape.
THE PREWAR (225 East 19th Street)
- The building was originally constructed in 1931; it offers the rare opportunity of pre-war living within a full-serviced condominium.
- Studio to three-bedroom layouts pair historic charm with contemporary open living plans.
THE MODERN (230 East 20th Street)
- The building offers a distinctly modern collection of one to four-bedroom residences with a rich, bronze-toned façade and expansive nearly floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Featuring streamlined layouts, clean lines and a light infused palette. These homes offer the most contemporary finishes among the Gramercy Square collection.
- 24-hour doorman & concierge
- 75 ft skylighted pool
- Hot tub, sauna, steam rooms
- State-of-the-art gym
- Children’s playroom
- Golf simulator, media room, club room
- Dining room, wine cellar, catering kitchen
Estimated Common Charges: US$750 – US$5,500
- 23rd Street Subway Station (N, Q, R) – 6 mins walk
- Union Square Subway Station (4, 5, 6, L, N, Q, R) – 5 mins walk
- 10% of the purchase price payable upon contract signing within 14 days from reservation
- 10% of the balance is payable upon six months after contract signing
- Remaining 80% of the balance is due upon closing
Starting Price: US$ 1,325,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.