The Beekman is a new condominium development located in the heart of Manhattan’s vibrant Financial District. It is a contemporary residential tower, rising adjacent to a fully restored, historic landmark atrium that will boast a destination lounge and cocktail bar.
The private residences start at 170 vertical feet, and offer unparalleled river-to-river New York panoramas. One, two and three bedroom private residences feature interiors by architect Thomas Juul-Hansen.
Residents will receive exclusive access to curated amenities, including hotel services, personal training in the state-of-the-art fitness centre, and priority reservations at the in-house restaurants of renowned chefs, Tom Colicchio and Keith McNally.
Developer: GFI Development Company/GB Lodging
Location: 5 Beekman Street, New York
No of Units: 68
No of Storeys: 51
Unit Type: 1 to 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
Apartment Sizes: 703 sq ft – 1,809 sq ft
Completion date: Completed
Development Type: Condominium – Freehold
- Exceptional privacy, typically two residences per floor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows capture panoramic cityscape and river-to-river views
- Corner living rooms with double exposures in most residences
- Striking dark stained mahogany entrance doors
- Ten-feet-tall ceiling heights, sixteen-feet high in Penthouses
- Seven-and-one-half-inch wide oak floors throughout residence
- Miele washer and dryers
- 24-hour concierge
- Exclusive residential amenities such as private dining room, media room, roof top park and Trellis lounge
- Room service available to residences
- Priority reservations restaurants at The Beekman
- Hotel housekeeping “a la carte” services available to residences
- Fitness center and personal trainer available
- Function and event planning services available
Estimated Common Charges: US$975 - US$3,500
- Fulton Street Station is within 2-5 minutes’ walk depending on different exits – Lines are 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C, J and Z
- 10% of the purchase price payable upon contract signing within 14 days from reservation
- Remaining 90% of the balance is due upon closing
Starting Price: US$1,500,000
For latest update or further details of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.