111 Murray Street is a world-class condominium tower located in Tribeca developed by a partnership of Fisher Brothers, Witkoff, and New Valley. The tower soars around 800 feet high while offering 157 residences, ranging from one-bedrooms to full-floor penthouses. The residences are like homes in the sky; they open up in all directions, with clear cinematic views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River, New York Harbour and beyond.
111 Murray Street is a collaboration between some of the best and brightest minds in architecture and design. The tower features architecture by Kohn Pedersen Fox, residence interiors by David Mann, amenities and public spaces by David Rockwell and landscape architecture by Edmund Hollander. Its gently curved crystalline façade creates a bold new shape on the city skyline.
Occupying a privileged location in Tribeca, 111 Murray Street is surrounded by the best that Downtown has to offer. Over 20,000 square feet of private indoor and outdoor spaces include two levels of state-of-the-art amenities, and stunning landscaped gardens featuring an oasis of foliage and flowers that change with each new season.
Developer: Fisher Brothers, Witkoff and New Valley
Location: 111 Murray Street 10007 NY – the crossing of Murray and West Street
No of Units: 157
No of Storeys: 59
Unit Type: 1 to 4 bedroom apartments and full-floor penthouses
Apartment sizes: Approx. 755 sq f – 3,800 sq f
Completion: Estimated 2018
Development Type: Condominium – Freehold
- Ceiling height between around 10.6 ft to 14 ft
- Stained white oak flooring in a modern herringbone pattern throughout
- Windows acoustically improved for maximum noise reduction with laminated insulated glass and low e-coating
- High performance multi-zone heating and cooling system for individual climate control
- Wolf electric oven and 4/6-burner cooktop and Miele appliances in kitchen
- 24 hr doorman and concierge
- 75 ft lap pool, children’s splash pool
- Serene Spa, spa tub and heated stone hammam
- Resident’s lounge
- Fully-equipped 3,000 sq ft fitness club
- Media room featuring a library, Children and teen room
Common Charges: Estimated US$876 – US$4,000 per month
- Chambers St Subway Station (1, 2, 3 & A, C) – 5 mins walk
- World Trade Center Subway Station (E) – 5 mins walk
- 10% on contract signing
- 10% four months after contract signing
- 80% at closing
Starting Price: US$2,000,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.