Knight Frank, on behalf of Ecoworld and Ballymore has launched Wardian London, a landmark impressive new development of luxury apartments and penthouses, sat on the waters-edge opposite Canary Wharf financial district. This new development overlooks South Dock and the skyscrapers of the Canary Wharf skyline. Wardian London will be ideal for high profile corporate tenants that need to be located close to the banks, law firms, insurance companies and corporations that sit at the heart of Canary Wharf. It will also provide a tranquil oasis within the heart of London’s most lively business district with outstanding residents amenities and promote a sense of wellbeing, and serenity within the city.
Canary Wharf is best known as one of Europe’s leading financial and business areas, alongside the City of London, and is one of the world’s most important financial districts. Meeting the growing demand for residential property in East London, Wardian London reinforces the area as the new hub for corporate and family living. Wardian London will comprise of a collection of 624 luxury Apartments and Penthouses in two luxurious buildings, rising to 50 and 55 storeys alike.
Developer: Ecoworld and Ballymore
Location: Arrowhead Quay, Marsh Wall, London (on the water opposite and adjacent to the Canary Wharf financial district)
No of Units: 427 (East Tower), 197 (West Tower)
No of Storeys:
- 55 levels with 183 metres height (East Tower)
- 50 levels with 170 metres height (West Tower)
Unit Type: Suites, 1, 2, 3 Bedrooms
Apartment Size: 388 – 1,623 sq ft
Estimated Completion: From 2019 moving into 2020
Tenure: 999 year-leases
- Apartments offer a variety of outstanding views across the area with some overlooking the Canary Wharf estate to the north or the River Thames and O2 to the East and The city to the West
- Each apartment offers a stunning private ‘sky garden’ with some ‘sky gardens’ up to 37.2 square metres in size
- Integrated kitchen appliances include a multi-function electric oven, concealed extractor, touch control induction hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a combined washing machine/tumble dryer located in a utility cupboard
- A beautifully landscaped public plaza features a beautiful sunken garden with more than 100 species of plants and flowers, offering a tranquil setting for residents to enjoy
- A rooftop observatory bar at level 53, which will be London’s highest botanical gin garden for residents and their guests to enjoy
- Two stunning restaurants
- A 25 metre open air swimming pool set within a lush tropical environment with views to the city
- 24-hour concierge services for residents
Estimated Service Charge: £6.70/PSF pa
- Management and 24-hour security services
- Audio entry system connected to concierge
- CCTV system provided to cover the whole estate
- Fob access to lifts
- Total of 102 parking spaces, currently £40,000 each* and available on selected units only. Spaces are underground and offered on a right to park basis
- 4 minutes’ walk to Canary Wharf Underground (Jubilee line) and 3 minutes’ walk to the Heron Quays Overground Station (DLR line)
- From Canary Wharf Underground Station, 11 minutes to Stratford International Station and 14 minutes to Bond Street Station
- From Heron Quays Overground Station, 12 minutes to Bank Station and 20 minutes to London City Airport
- With the arrival of Crossrail estimated in 2018, it will take 13 and 39 minutes to Bond Street Station and Heathrow International Airport respectively
- A non-refundable deposit of £5,000 payable upon reservation
- 5% to follow 21 days later. A further 5% is payable 12 months from exchange
- A 5% construction sum is payable 12 months from exchange
- Balance 85% is payable up completion
Starting Price: £620,000 (subject to availability)*
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. *Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.