The Foundry is a brand new community in the heart of Fish Island, a stone's throw away from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The development offers a unique collection of 121 one, two and three bedroom apartments.
Built around a beautiful network of canals, Hackney Wick and Fish Island have a rich industrial and residential heritage. Fish Island has a long tradition as a home to artists and art spaces, and the area is currently going through a major regeneration partially credited to its proximity to the Olympic Park, on the opposite bank of the River Lea.Westfield Shopping Centre in Stratford is also a short walk away with an amazing selection of shops and restaurants.
The Foundry is ideally placed taking you into the City and across the capital. Stratford station is only 1.7 miles away with its mainline, Docklands Light Railway, Jubilee and Central lines, while Stratford International station is just 1.3 miles away for the continent.
With the Queen Elizabeth Park, Westfield and instant travel connections to Central London within easy reach, living at the Foundry becomes much easier and wonderfully richer.
Developer: Weston Homes Plc
Location: Fish Island, Hackney Wick, London, E3 2PR
No of Units: 121 units
No of Storeys: 5
Unit Type: 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom duplexes
Apartment Size: 541 sq ft – 1,372 sq ft
Estimated Completion: Winter 2017 to Summer 2018
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Choice of white oak or ebony oak strip wood flooring to entrance hall, living area, dining area, kitchen and cloakrooms
- Smoke alarm
- Double-glazed windows
- Communal roof terraces
- Private balcony and/or terrace to each plot
- Zanussi stainless steel electric fan oven, Zanussi ceramic hob and Electrolux stainless steel chimney hood
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Choice of quartz stone worktops
- Stainless steel splashback to hob
- Choice of carpets with underlay to bedrooms
- Choice of fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Fascino digitally controlled Smart Tap
- Smart Mirror with LED lighting, digital clock
- RAK Ceramics basin
- Fascino Smart Shower and Smart Bath
- Heated chrome towel rails
Estimated Service Charge: around £2/PSF pa
Security: Audio visual entry system
Car parking: Limited number of parking spaces available for purchase
- 11 minutes’ walk to Hackney Wick overground station and 22 minutes’ walk to Stratford underground station (Jubilee & Central lines)
- From Hackney Wick station, 23 minutes’ to Queen Mary University of London, 25 minutes’ to University College London and University of Westminster, 36 minutes’ to London School of Economics and 40 minutes’ to King’s College London
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £2,000 is payable on reservation
- 10% of the purchase price (less the reservation deposit) is payable within 28 days of the reservation
- 5% of purchase price due 6 months from date of exchange
- Remaining balance 85% is payable upon completion
Incentives: £1,000 for using designated panel solicitor - deducted from completion monies
Starting Price: £443,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. *Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Planning permission number: 17/00227/VAR. Borough/council issuing permission: London Legacy Development Corporation. Acquiring interest: 999-year leasehold interest in a unit of a building.