Located in the City of London Zone 1, The Denizen – a sophisticated collection of 99 new studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments offering elegant living spaces, tranquil outdoor retreats, premium amenities and impeccable service. Possibly London’s greatest creative hub, the Barbican is one of The Denizen’s closest neighbours, making the Denizen truly immersed in culture. The Barbican is the ancient heart of the City of London, a place steeped in history. In the area’s many coffeehouses, plans were laid, and great minds met. William Shakespeare, Ben Johnson and John Milton all worked here.
The capital is home to over 40 globally renowned universities and higher education establishments. Six of the best: University College London (UCL), King’s College London (KCL), London School of Economics (LSE), City University of London, Cass Business School, Central Saint Martins, all located within the City, making The Denizen an ideal base for students. In addition, The Denizen has excellent transport links with both Barbican and Moorgate underground stations just minutes away. Also nearby, Farringdon Station offers direct access to the Crossrail link, making The Denizen well connected to everywhere.
Developer: Taylor Wimpey Central London
Location: 43 Golden Lane, London EC1Y 0RS
No of Units: 99 units
No of Storeys: 9
Unit Type: Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 479 sq ft – 1,347 sq ft
Estimated Completion: Q4 2019
Tenure: 154 years starting from Jan 2016
- Engineered hardwood flooring to hallway, kitchen/living/dining area
- Carpet to all bedrooms
- High quality porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathroom and en suite
- Decking to terrace or balcony
- Glass balustrade with handrail
- Comfort cooling to living area and master bedroom
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Downlights throughout
- Bespoke kitchen with stone worktop and tiled splashback
- Siemens stainless steel oven, induction hob, microwave oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and free-standing washer/dryer
- Penthouse includes all Miele appliances and Miele wine cooler
- Fitted wardrobe to the master bedroom with sliding or hinged doors, automatic lighting and bespoke drawer set
- Duravit sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe fixed showerhead, adjustable shower head
- Glass shower and bath screen
- Wall-hung mirrored vanity unit
- 24-hour concierge
- Residents’ lounge and terrace
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Cycle store
Estimated Service Charge: £5.5/PSF pa
- Video door entry system
- Electronic controlled access to building entrance doors and courtyard doors
- 5 minutes’ walk to Barbican underground, 12 minutes’ walk to both Moorgate station and Farringdon station.
- 7 minutes to Kings’ Cross, Canary Wharf in 16 minutes and Heathrow Airport in in just under an hour
- From Farringdon Crossrail station, 4 minutes to Bond Street, Paddington in 8 minutes and Heathrow Airport in 38 minutes
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £2,000 to £5,000 is payable on reservation
- 5% of the purchase price (less the reservation deposit) is payable within 21 days of the reservation
- 5% of purchase price due 6 months from date of exchange
- 5% due 12 months from date of exchange
- 5% due 18 months from date of exchange
- Remaining balance 80% is payable upon completion
Incentives: £1,000 for using designated panel solicitor - deducted from completion monies
Starting Price: £725,000*
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. *Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.