John Cabot House at Royal Wharf is just minutes from Canary Wharf, and less than half an hour from Oxford Street, offering 234 units of suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. It is a central building within the Royal Wharf development. The four buildings that make up Cabot House are set around a courtyard, providing a peaceful and quiet space for residents to enjoy. All units released at the launch are due for completion in 2020.
Located on the riverfront, Royal Wharf is inspired by the energy of the River Thames and the area’s maritime heritage. Residents will be able to step out of their apartments onto the 500m of riverfront promenade or the development’s own 2.4-acre park or two riverside parks which border the development, Barrier Park and Lyle Park. Scattered around the development are many secluded pocket parks, garden squares and tree lined avenues, with almost half the acreage devoted to green open spaces, Royal Wharf generates a real sense of natural openness, a green haven in a bustling city.
Royal Wharf will create an entirely new community, with a network of interconnecting streets leading onto town squares and gardens, including a traditional market square, Sovereign Place, and the development’s Marylebone style high street. Sovereign Place will be a focal point of the development with independent cafes, shops, restaurants and bars for residents and locals alike.
Moments from Canary Wharf and situated in the artistic East, Royal Wharf has outstanding transport links to central London. Travelling from Pontoon Dock and West Silvertown on the DLR or from Canning Town on the Jubilee Line will enable residents to reach the West End in 20 minutes, Canary Wharf in 5 minutes and London City Airport in 2 minutes. In 2018 a new Crossrail station at Custom House will mean that residents can reach Heathrow Airport in just 41 minutes and the West End in 15 minutes.
Developer: Oxley & Ballymore
Location: North Woolwich Road, London, E16 2SB
No of Units: 234 (John Cabot House)
No of Storeys: Up to 9 Floors
Unit Type: Suites, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 453 – 1,054 sq ft
Completion: From 2020
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Double glazed windows and doors including opening lights
- Integrated wardrobes fitted in bedrooms with custom designed painted feature doors
- Composite stone worktops fitted with under-mounted stainless-steel sink with contemporary deck mounted stainless steel taps.
- Feature tiled splash-backs
- Integrated appliances, comprising combination stainless steel multifunction electric oven, touch control ceramic hob and integrated extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Combined washing machine / tumble dryer located in separate utility cupboard where appropriate.
- Fitted with white enamel bath with chrome finish mixer. Contemporary wall mounted shower and glass bath screen.
- White ceramic close coupled floor mounted WC. White ceramic wash basin, with chrome lever mixer tap.
- Bespoke wall mounted mirror finished cabinet in all bathrooms. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- Ceramic tiles to bathroom with feature tiles to shower / bath area. Matt finish floor tiles.
- A world-class leisure and fitness centre
- Swimming pool, steam room, sauna and jacuzzi
- A spot of Saturday morning ‘me-time’ yoga, or training for the London Marathon
Estimated Service Charge: £3.59/PSF pa
- Management and security services located in the central estate management office.
- Video entry phone system connected to main entrance door
- External CCTV system provided
- Parking may be purchased with 2 and 3 bedroom apartments only.
- Parking purchase price: £30,000 per space
- Parking estimated service charge – £455 per space per year
- Parking ground rent - £60 per year
- By DLR from Pontoon Dock station, 4 minutes to City Airport, 12 minutes to Canary Wharf and 19 minutes to Bank
- By underground from Canning Town station, 5 minutes to Canary Wharf, 11 minutes to London Bridge, 14 minutes to Waterloo and 20 minutes to Bond Street
- By Crossrail from Custom House station (open 2018), 8 mins to Liverpool Street, 10 minutes to Farringdon, 15 minutes to Bond Street, 18 minutes to Paddington and 41 minutes to Heathrow
- A non-refundable deposit of £2,000 payable upon reservation
- 5% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- A further 5% of purchase price 6 months after exchange will be taken
- A further 10% of purchase price 12 months
- Remaining balance 80% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £365,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. *Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Planning permission number: 15/00577/VAR. Borough/council issuing permission: London Borough of Newham. Acquiring interest: 999-year leasehold interest in a unit of a building.