Knight Frank is appointed by Capital & Counties Properties PLC (‘Capco’) and KFI to launch Lillie Square, a prestigious development of beautiful new apartments, penthouses and townhouses in Earl’s Court, SW6 (in Zone 1).
Lillie Square sits in one of London’s best locations where Kensington, Chelsea and Fulham meet, in the heart of SW6 close to Earls Court underground station.
Every property within the development offers the best in contemporary urban living, combined with elegant public spaces and outstanding landscaped gardens.
The development is now part of The Earls Court Masterplan, one of the largest development opportunities in central London, covering over 70 acres of prime land. The masterplan will create 10,000 new jobs and deliver over £450 million of benefits to this area.
Lillie Square is designed by internationally acclaimed Sir Terry Farrell. In total, the development will provide 808 exclusive new homes set around a new garden square, ranging from one to three bedroom apartments, lateral penthouses and four and five bedroom townhouses.
Developer: Lillie Square LP (A joint venture between Capco and KFI)
Location: Situated in Earls Court, London SW6 (Zone 1)
Unit Type: A collection of luxury 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, garden duplexes and penthouses
Apartment Size: Ranging from 485 sq ft - 2,587 sq ft
Estimated Completion: Phase 1 is now complete and Phase 2 is due for completion in Q4 2019
Tenure: 999-year leasehold
- Many apartments will benefit from a balcony or spacious terrace, with some properties offering views over the extensive landscaping and London skyline
- Features include Bulthaup bespoke kitchens and Miele and Siemens appliances
- Contemporary bathrooms; comfort cooling and underfloor heating
- A private residence spa
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Private residents dining space
- Residents’ lounge areas
- Children’s playroom
Estimated Service Charge: £6 to £7 per sq ft per annum
- 24-hour concierge delivering 5-star hotel-style front-of-house services
- 24/7 on-site security, and CCTV surveillance throughout public areas
Car Parking: Secure underground parking. Available separately
- 2 minutes’ walk to West Brompton overground and undergound station, and a 6-minute walk to Earl’s Court underground station
- From Earl’s Court underground station to Knightsbridge (6 minutes), Hyde Park Corner (7 minutes), Green Park (10 minutes) and Covent Garden (14 minutes)
- Easy connections to London airports – only 35 minutes to Heathrow via the Heathrow Express or alternatively there is a direct link to Heathrow from Earls Court on the Piccadilly Line. London City (44 minutes) and Gatwick (51 minutes)
Starting Price: £805,000*
- A non-refundable deposit of £2,000 is required to be paid on reservation
- 10% of the purchase price (less reservation deposit) is payable within 21 days of exchange of contracts
- Further 10% to be paid 12 months later
- Balance 80% is payable upon completion
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. *Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.