No of Units: 165
No of Storeys: Consists of 2 interconnected buildings, one of 9 storeys and the other 11 storeys
Unit Type: 1 bed suites (14 units), 1 bed (62 units), 2 bed (66 units) and 3 bed (14 units) and penthouses (9 units)
Apartment Size: 414 – 3,328 sq ft
Completion: Q2 2018
Tenure: 999-year lease
- All residences have a choice of two color palettes. A selection of a lighter palette and dark palette will beautifully complement the interior architecture
- Bedroom is furnished with the finest carpets and bespoke fitted wardrobes for an unmatched individual touch
- Kitchen is designed with stone work-surfaces, mirrored glass wall paneling, and bespoke joinery and state-of-the-art appliances
- Bathrooms are modern and spacious polished with marble and chrome, complete with feature mosaics, a nod to London’s historic Roman past
- 24-hour concierge service
- Lifts to all floors
- Grand entrance foyer with seating area and fireplace
- Private residents’ health suite, including 20-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, and gymnasium
- Private residents’ cinema room and lounge area
- Private residents’ business suite
- 95 underground storage units available to selected units
Estimated Service Charge: Approx £7.96 / PSF pa
Security: Management and 24-hour security services. CCTV system provided to cover the whole estate.
- £100,000 per car parking with total 41 spaces available to purchase in the basement car park
- Spaces will be available to purchasers on selected plots by separate negotiation
- Electric car charging points available
- 202 basement cycle spaces
- 4 minutes’ walk to underground station Tower Hill and DLR station Tower Gateway
- From Tower Hill tube station, 4 minutes to Liverpool, 5 minutes to Bank, 12 minutes to King’s Cross, 16 minutes to Canary Wharf, 24 minutes and 43 minutes to City Airport and Heathrow Airport respectively
Payment Terms: A non-refundable £2,500 to £10,000 reservation deposit is payable. 10% of purchase price (less reservation deposit fee) payable on exchange of contracts, 21 days from the date of reservation. A further 10% of purchase price due 6 months later. Balance 80% of the purchase price is payable upon completion on Q2 2018.
Starting Price: £862,500
Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.
1) Permit No: 14/01006/FULMAJ
2) Issued Authority: City of London Corporation
3) Acquiring Interest: 999 year leasehold interest in a unit in a building
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. *Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Planning permission number: 14/01006/FULMAJ. Borough/council issuing permission: City of London Corporation. Acquiring interest: 999-year leasehold interest in a unit of a building. Property No: IRS0023. Issued Date: 9 Jan 2019.