Knight Frank, in conjunction with Mount Anvil and FABRICA by A2Dominion, is set to launch Keybridge, which is situated close to Vauxhall Bridge and the River Thames in London’s Zone 1. This site was previously occupied by one of the world’s largest telephone exchanges.
The landmark development will transform one of London’s most exciting regeneration areas, providing new homes, open spaces, shops, offices and a primary school. Designed by world-renowned architects Allies & Morrison, Keybridge’s elegant brick façade places traditional materials into a cutting-edge context, referencing Vauxhall’s industrial heritage and blending with neighbouring blocks.
Developer: Mount Anvil & FABRICA by A2D Dominion
Location: Situated in Vauxhall, London SW8
No of Units: 252
No of Storeys: 37 (Keybridge Lofts), 8 (Keybridge House)
Unit Type: Studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 400 - 2,361 sq ft
- Keybridge House Q3 2017
- Keybridge Lofts Q4 2018 – Q1 2019
Tenure: 999-year lease
- A choice of pewter, bronze and stone palettes
- Siemens kitchen appliances
- Composite stone worktops
- End grain timber flooring
- Timber decking to balconies and terraces
- Landscaped gardens
- Club lounge
- Gym, sauna, steam room and 15-metre swimming pool
- 24-hour concierge
- Resident’s club lounge
Estimated Service Charge: £4.86/PSF pa
- 24 hour on-site concierge service
- Access to apartments via audio/visual colour entry system
- Multi point locking to front entrance doors
Car Parking: 87 parking spaces in total
- 6 minutes’ walk to Vauxhall Station
- By tube, 2 minutes to Victoria, 10 minutes to Waterloo, 11 minutes to King’s Cross St Pancras Station and Bond Street Station, 12 minutes to Knightsbridge and 20 minutes to Canary Wharf Station
- Reach London’s airports, including Heathrow and Gatwick with a travel time of 40 minutes and 43 minutes respectively
- A non-refundable deposit of £2,500 payable upon reservation for properties up to £999,999 and £5,000 upon reservation for properties up to £1,000,000 to £1,999,999 and £10,000 upon reservation for properties over £2,000,000
- 10% is payable 21 reservation period from exchange
- Further 5% payable 6 months and 12 months later respectively
- Balance 80% is payable up completion
Incentives: £1,500 legal fee contribution will be given for using panel lawyers and exchange takes place at exhibition
Starting Price: £575,000
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. *Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Planning permission number: 13/03935/OUT. Borough/council issuing permission: London Borough of Lambeth. Acquiring interest: 999-year leasehold interest in a unit of a building. Issued date: 9 Jan 2019.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Ltd and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.