Chiswick Gate is situated in one of West London’s most sought-after districts and inspired by the timeless quality of London’s residential squares, a stunning collection of Georgian-inspired townhouses and apartments focused on family living. The homes are complemented by a private pedestrianised boulevard, lush garden square and courtyard gardens, creating a tranquil setting where residents can relax and unwind.
The homes at Chiswick Gate are just moments from the attractions of Chiswick High Road and are ideally placed to make the most of its independent boutiques, artisan coffee bars as well as the local food and wine available at its renowned restaurants. Chiswick is also well-known for the high calibre of its independent and state schools, such as Latymer Upper School, Chiswick School and Ravenscourt Preparatory School.
Chiswick Gate is within walking distance of Turnham Green underground station on the District and Piccadilly lines; Victoria can be reached in just 22 minutes and London’s famous Knightsbridge in less than 20 minutes. Overground services from Chiswick railway station to Clapham Junction take just 14 minutes, while Waterloo is 27 minutes away. For those travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport is less than ten miles away.
Developer: Berkeley Homes
Location: Burlington Lane, Chiswick London W4 2TJ
No of Units: 78 units
No of Storeys: 4
Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 532 – 1,273 sq ft
Estimated Completion: Q4 2017
Tenure: 999-year lease
- Double glazed windows
- Entrance doors with integrated spy hole
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Hardwood engineered timber floorings to hallways, kitchen, living areas and master bedroom
- Carpet to secondary bedroom
- 10-year Premier Guarantee
- Designer fitted kitchens with handleless doors and soft close hinges
- Composite stone worktops and drainage grooves
- Feature tiled splashback
- 1 ½ bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with waste disposal unit
- Under pelmet lighting
- Siemens integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, induction hob, concealed extractor hood and oven
- Built-in wine cooler
- Pull-out waste disposal and recycling bins
- Large format porcelain tiled floors
- Porcelain tiled walls and selected painted walls
- Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- Feature vanity unit
- Composite stone vanity tops
- Wall mirror to vanity with LED lighting
- Feature fixed shower head and separate hand shower to bath
- Frameless hinged shower screens to baths
- Recessed thermostatic controls
- Wall mounted WC with soft close seat
- Chrome electric towel rail
- Extractor fan
- 12-hour concierge
- Residents’ gym
Estimated Service Charge: £4.3 per sq ft per year
- Colour video entry phone
- Gated underground parking with remote controlled entrance gates
- Parking is available for £35,000 for a right to park
- By walk, 10 minutes to Turnham Green Station, 13 minutes to Chiswick High Road and 17 minutes to Chiswick Overground Station
- From Turnham Green Underground Station, 22 minutes to Victoria, 23 minutes to Paddington, 31 minutes to King’s Cross St Pancras and 30 minutes to Heathrow Airport
- From Chiswick Overground Station, 14 minutes to Clapham Junction, 25 minutes to Vauxhall, 27 minutes to Waterloo, 31 minutes to Victoria and 41 minutes to Charing Cross.
- A non-refundable deposit of £5,000 - £20,000 payable upon reservation
- 15% of the remaining balance is payable in 21 days from exchange
- A further 5% of purchase price 6 months after exchange will be taken
- Remaining balance 80% is payable upon completion
Starting Price: £618,000*
For latest update or further detail of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. *Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.