500 Chiswick High Road is the prestigious new addition to one of west London’s most sought after residential areas, offers an outstanding collection of studios, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses, many with private outdoor spaces, all within a green courtyard setting. These sumptuous Chiswick apartments include engineered oak veneer flooring, underfloor heating, stylish bathrooms and quartz kitchen work surfaces.
500 Chiswick High Road is just a few minutes' walk from everything in Chiswick. Chiswick not only offers an enviable and affluent local lifestyle, it is also close to many other desirable parts of west and central London, including Kew, Chelsea, Kensington and Knightsbridge. By road, it is just under 7½ miles from the heart of the West End. With access to the tube, bus and London Overground and National Rail Services, you have a wealth of travel options to choose from.
Developer: Redrow London
Location: Situated in 500 Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, London W4 5RG
No of Units: 66 units
No of Storeys: 6
Unit Type: Studios, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
Apartment Size: 402 – 1,660 sq ft
Completion: Estimated October 2017
Tenure: 999-year lease from January 2017
- Downlighters throughout
- Underfloor heating
- Engineered oak veneer flooring throughout, except wet areas and bedrooms
- Oak veneer entrance and internal doors
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, single shelf, hanging rail, LED lighting and smoked glass centre panel
- Silestone worktops
- Black painted glass splashbacks
- Continuous under-unit LED task lighting
- Smeg integrated dishwasher/washer-dryer/ integrated fridge-freezer/ built in compact microwave/ glass induction hob with touch controls/ multi-function single oven
- Built under wine cooler
- Square acrylic bath 2 drawer wall hung vanity unit, white gloss
- Handheld shower
- Overhead shower head and arm
- Frameless bath screen
- Mirror fixed to wall above wash basin, with halo lighting above and below
- 12-hour concierge services
- Landscaped courtyard gardens
Estimated Service Charge: £4.50/PSF pa
- Color audio visual entry system
- CCTV to car park and entrances, linked to concierge
- Residents will be able to apply for a right to park parking space at £50,000 (not available to one Bed), subject to availability.
- Secure underground parking with electronic key fob access
- 4 minutes’ walk to Chiswick Park underground station and 15 minutes’ walk to South Acton Overground Station.
- From Chiswick Park station, 7 minutes to Hammersmith, 18 minutes to South Kensington, 23 minutes to Paddington, 34 minutes to King’s Cross St Pancras, 37 minutes to London Bridge and 42 minutes to Bank
- 6 bus services serve Chiswick High Road
- 22 minutes by road to Heathrow Airport
- A non-refundable reservation deposit of £5,000 is payable on reservation
- 10% of the purchase price (less the reservation deposit) is payable within 28 days of the reservation
- Remaining balance 90% is payable upon completion
Incentives: £1,500 legal fee contribution will be given for using panel lawyers
Starting Price: £575,000
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. *Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision. Planning Permission Number: 00248/CY/P2. Borough/Council issuing permission: London Borough of Hounslow. Acquiring Interest: 999-year leasehold interest in a unit of a building. Property No:IRS0056. Issued Date: 13 Dec 2018.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Ltd and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.