UPSIDE BERLIN is an outstanding landmark in a vibrant area located directly next to Berlin’s world-famous East Side Gallery. It consists of two high-rise building ensembles: one at 95 meters and one at 88 meters. The total floor surface area amounts to 60,000 square meters. In addition to spaces dedicated to a diverse mixture of uses, UPSIDE MAX primarily offers exclusive residential units across 22 floors. Most of the apartments enjoy unobstructed views of the River Spree. The combination of expansive, prestigious communal areas, a rooftop terrace and concierge services generate additional attractive added value, thereby boasting the overall residential quality.
Developer: Mikare Real Estate GmbH
Location: Situated in Muehlenstrasse 31 - 33, Berlin, Germany
No of Units: 184 units
No of Storeys: 22
Unit Type: 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
Apartment Size: 646 – 1,464 sq ft
Completion: Q4 2019
- 3 metre ceiling heights
- Vast amounts of natural light
- Parquet flooring with under floor heating
- Heating and cooling system
- Many residences feature balconies
- Selected residences with private pools
- Concierge services and spacious lobby
- Underground parking
- Roof terrace and landscaped roof garden
Estimated Service Charge: Cost to be covered by the tenant
Car Parking: Secure underground parking which can be purchased at an additional cost
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Ostbahnhof train station
- 2 train stops from Berlin city centre
- 3 minutes’ walk to famous East Side Gallery
- 19km from Berlin International Airport
- 1st instalment – 30% after the beginning of construction works
- 2nd instalment – 28 % after completion of the building shell works, including carpentry works
- 3rd instalment – 11.90 % for the mounting of windows including glazing, and for the inner plaster works excluding the finishing plaster works
- 4th instalment – 13.3 % for the floor screed, the raw installation of the heating, sanitary and electrical systems
- 5th instalment – 4.90 % for the construction of the roof areas and roof rain gutters and for the façade works
- 6th instalment – 8.40 % for the tile – laying works in the sanitary areas and according to the readiness for occupancy gradually (step by step) against property hand – over.
- 7th instalment – 3.5 % after the entire completion
Starting Price: €350,000*
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. *Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.