Located on Park Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets, 432 Park Avenue is the tallest residential building in the western hemisphere. Designed by Rafael Vinoly, 432 Park Avenue offers residences with spectacular views of Central Park, the Hudson and East Rivers, Atlantic Ocean and many iconic Manhattan buildings.
The beautiful residences are designed by Deborah Berke Partners and epitomise elegance and sophistication. Residences feature 12.5 ft high ceilings and large 10 ft by 10 ft glass windows. Building amenities include a private dining room with outdoor terrace, lounge, fitness centre, 75-meter swimming pool, conference rooms, theatre, concierge, and livery service.
Developer: CIM Group and Macklowe Properties
Location: Situated in 56th and 57th Streets, 432 Park Avenue
No of Units: 125 units
No of Storeys: 96
Unit Type: 1 to 5 bedrooms + half and full-floor penthouses
Apartment Sizes: 1,422 – 8,255 sq ft
Development Type: Condominium – Freehold
- 12.5 ft floor-to-floor height ceiling
- 10 ft x 10 ft insulated glass windows
- Solid oak flooring
- Custom hardware and fittings
- Central heating and air conditioning system
- Motorised window shades
- Restaurant overseen by Michelin-starred chef, Shaun Hergatt
- Fitness centre designed and serviced by The Wright Fit
- 75-foot pool
- Sauna, steam and massage therapy rooms
- Screening Room
- Conference Room
- Billiards Room and Library
- 5,000 square foot outdoor terrace
- Full time concierge
- 24-hour doorman
- Private driveway and porte-cochere
Estimated Common Charges: US$2,960 - US$17,182 p.a.
Transportation: Lexington Av-53, Lexington Av-59, 5th Avenue Station are all within 10 minutes’ walk – Lines are E, M, N, Q, R, 4, 5 and 6
- 10% of the purchase price payable upon contract signing within 14 days from reservation
- Remaining 90% of the balance is due upon closing
Starting Price: US$6,500,000
For latest update or further details of the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Ltd and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.