242 Broome is a new luxury condominium tower located in the iconic district of Lower East Side. Designed by SHoP Architects, the building’s signature champagne-coloured façade softly reflects the streetscape that surrounds it. The 55 residences are set across 14 floors and range from 1-to 3- bedroom homes with one penthouse residence available.
242 Broome is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the upcoming Market Line. On completion, this market place will stretch for three city blocks, making it one of the largest in the world and showcasing all the diversity, energy and ambition of New York City. Lower East Side offers a fascinating mix of cuisines, music, nightlife, art and shopping, supported by a culture of 21st century bohemians, innovators and artisans. Residents can also enjoy the Lower East Side’s fantastic transportation links to Midtown Manhattan and the New Downtown.
Developer: Delancey Street Associates
Location: 242 Broome Street – the crossing of Broome & Ludlow Street
No of Units: 55
No of Storeys: 14
Unit Type: 1 to 3 bedroom apartments and one penthouse
Apartment Sizes: 765 – 2,111 sq ft
Completion: Q1 2018
Development Type: Condominium – Freehold
- 10’ ceiling heights in typical living spaces
- 7” wide-plank white oak floors throughout
- Open concept living and kitchen spaces
- Polished Calacatta marble countertops, backsplash, and kitchen island with integrated stainless steel sink by Elkay and fully integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Washer and dryer in each residence
- 24hr doorman/concierge and building manager
- Fitness centre
- Entertainment lounge with kitchen and dining, flex space and billiards
- Rooftop terrace with outdoor dining
- Residential storage units available for purchase
- Bicycle storage (first-come, first-served basis)
Estimated Common Charges: US$2,392 - $4,781 per month *depending on unit sizes
- Essex Street Subway Station (M, J & Z) – within 2 min walk
- Grand Street Subway Station (B & D) – within 6 min walk
- Spring Street Subway Station (4 & 6) – within 12 min walk
- 10% of the purchase price payable upon contract signing within 14 days from reservation
- 5% of the balance is payable upon offering plan declared effective
- Remaining 75% of the balance is due upon closing
Starting Price: US$1,275,000*
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact email@example.com or (852) 2846 7418.
Trading Entity | Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these particulars, Knight Frank and the respective landlords/vendors give no warranty, express or implied, as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. These particulars are subject to errors, omissions, changes of price/rental or other conditions, withdrawal without notice, and/or any special listing conditions imposed by our principals. Knight Frank shall not be held liable for negligence, and/or for any direct or indirect consequential losses or damages arising from the use of this information. You should satisfy yourself about the completeness or accuracy of any information or materials. The information contained herein does not form part of an offer or contract. All images are computer generated and are indicative and used for illustrative purposes only. Prices and details are correct at the time of going to press. Readers are advised to make their own enquiries to verify such information. *Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
Knight Frank International Residential Sales Limited and its sales representatives work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance (Cap. 511) to deal with Hong Kong properties. Purchasing uncompleted properties located outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.