242 Broome is a new luxury condominium tower located in the iconic district of Lower East Side. Designed by SHoP Architects, the building’s signature champagne-coloured façade softly reflects the streetscape that surrounds it. The 55 residences are set across 14 floors and range from 1-to 3- bedroom homes with one penthouse residence available.
242 Broome is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the upcoming Market Line. On completion, this market place will stretch for three city blocks, making it one of the largest in the world and showcasing all the diversity, energy and ambition of New York City. Lower East Side offers a fascinating mix of cuisines, music, nightlife, art and shopping, supported by a culture of 21st century bohemians, innovators and artisans. Residents can also enjoy the Lower East Side’s fantastic transportation links to Midtown Manhattan and the New Downtown.
Developer: Delancey Street Associates
Location: 242 Broome Street – the crossing of Broome & Ludlow Street
No of Units: 55
No of Storeys: 14
Unit Type: 1 to 3 bedroom apartments and one penthouse
Apartment Sizes: 765 – 2,111 sq ft
Completion: Q1 2018
Development Type: Condominium – Freehold
- 10’ ceiling heights in typical living spaces
- 7” wide-plank white oak floors throughout
- Open concept living and kitchen spaces
- Polished Calacatta marble countertops, backsplash, and kitchen island with integrated stainless steel sink by Elkay and fully integrated Gaggenau appliances
- Washer and dryer in each residence
- 24hr doorman/concierge and building manager
- Fitness centre
- Entertainment lounge with kitchen and dining, flex space and billiards
- Rooftop terrace with outdoor dining
- Residential storage units available for purchase
- Bicycle storage (first-come, first-served basis)
Estimated Common Charges: US$2,392 - $4,781 per month *depending on unit sizes
- Essex Street Subway Station (M, J & Z) – within 2 min walk
- Grand Street Subway Station (B & D) – within 6 min walk
- Spring Street Subway Station (4 & 6) – within 12 min walk
- 10% of the purchase price payable upon contract signing within 14 days from reservation
- 5% of the balance is payable upon offering plan declared effective
- Remaining 75% of the balance is due upon closing
Starting Price: US$1,275,000
Purchasing uncompleted properties situated outside Hong Kong is complicated and contains risk. You should review all relevant information and documents carefully before making a purchase decision. If in doubt, please seek independent professional advice before making a purchase decision.
1) Permit No: CD150376
2) Issued Authority: New York State Department of Law
3) Acquiring Interest: Freehold
For the latest updates or further details regarding the above project, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (852) 2846 7418.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.