St George, one of London’s leading developers, has announced the launch of a new collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom waterside homes Fairwater House as well as a new marketing suite at Chelsea Creek. The homes in Fairwater House benefit from open plan living areas, contemporary specification and a private balcony or terrace letting you enjoy views over the canals and dock of Chelsea Creek.
Residents at Fairwater House will also benefit from an array of lifestyle services including 24-hour concierge and underground parking, exclusive residents-only spa and fitness suite with swimming pool, steam room, treatment rooms, Jacuzzi and gymnasium. With a unique riverside location, tree-lined avenues and landscaped gardens and canals, Chelsea Creek offers a peaceful retreat in the heart of London.
Neighbouring Imperial Wharf provides an extensive selection of shops, bars and restaurants for the local community with the iconic King’s Road and Knightsbridge shopping hubs within easy reach. Just a short walk away from the development, Imperial Wharf Overground station offers direct access to central London.
About the property:
• Location: Chelsea Creek, adjacent to Imperial Wharf and Chelsea Harbour, London SW6
• Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
• No of Units: 104
• Apartment Size: 611 - 2,703 sq ft
• Starting Price: £880,000
3 mins walk to Imperial Wharf overground station,
- 8 minutes to Clapham junction and West Brompton
- 11 minutes to Kensington underground station (Olympia)
- 23 minutes to High Street Kensington and Oxford circus underground station
- 29 minutes to Victoria underground station
- 31 minutes to Bond Street and Imperial College underground station
- 45 minutes to Gatwick Airport
- 1 hour to Heathrow Airport
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 4 and 5 November 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Berkeley Group Hong Kong, Suite 3203-04, Edinburgh Tower, 15 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.