Knight Frank is appointed by EcoWorld Ballymore to launch West Tower at Wardian London, the new riverside development located moments from Canary Wharf. The West Tower will offer 199 new private apartments, featuring the serene “Western Garden”.
- Wardian London is adjacent to London’s most exciting financial, cultural and commercial districts – moments from the UK’s new financial centre, Canary Wharf, and part of the dynamic and commercial economies of East London.
- 4 minutes’ walk to Canary Wharf Underground (Jubilee line) and 3 minutes’ walk to the Heron Quays (DLR line). From Canary Wharf station, 11 minutes to Stratford and 14 minutes to Bond Street. From Heron Quays overground, 12 minutes to Bank and 20 minutes to London City Airport. With the arrival of Crossrail estimated in 2018, it will take 13 and 39 minutes to Bond Street and Heathrow International Airport respectively.
- West Tower comprises of 197 luxury suites, 1, 2 and 3 apartments and penthouses in luxurious tall building rising to 50, designed by Glenn Howells Architects. Apartment sizes ranging from 410 sq ft to 1,623 sq ft.
- Overlooking South Dock with commanding views of Canary Wharf, each apartment offers an extensive private ‘sky garden’, up to 37.2 square metres in size.
- Alongside the apartments, Wardian London will contain a vibrant rooftop observatory bar, with a vision for London’s highest botanical gin garden; two restaurants; and a 25 metre open air swimming pool.
- After completion, residents will continue to benefit from Ballymore’s exceptional service level and 24 hours concierge.
- Wardian London is pioneering the concept of blending indoor and outdoor living in London. Atriums located throughout Wardian London’s two towers exemplify this by creating a tropical paradise filled with a multitude of plants and flowers from around the globe, offering residents a secret escape.
- Prices at Wardian London start from £756,000 with first completions during 2019.
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 4 & 5 Mar 2017 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Tian & Di Rooms, 7/F The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, The Landmark, 15 Queens’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.