UK developer Berkeley has launched the latest Chiswick Gate development in London W4. Situated in one of West London’s most sought-after districts and inspired by the timeless quality of London’s residential squares, a stunning collection of Georgian-inspired townhouses and apartments focused on family living. The homes are complemented by a private pedestrianised boulevard, lush garden square and courtyard gardens, creating a tranquil setting where residents can relax and unwind.
About the property:
- The homes at Chiswick Gate are just moments from the attractions of Chiswick High Road and are ideally placed to make the most of its independent boutiques, artisan coffee bars as well as the local food and wine available at its renowned restaurants.
- Chiswick is also well-known for the high calibre of its independent and state schools, such as Latymer Upper School, Chiswick School and Ravenscourt Preparatory School.
- Unit Type: 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Apartment Size: 532 – 1,273 sq ft
- Starting Price: £618,000
Connectivity and transportation:
- Chiswick Gate is within walking distance of Turnham Green underground station on the District and Piccadilly lines; Victoria can be reached in just 25 minutes and London’s famous Knightsbridge in less than 20 minutes.
- Overground services from Chiswick railway station to Clapham Junction take just 14 minutes, while Waterloo is 27 minutes away. For those travelling further afield, Heathrow Airport is less than ten miles away.
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 14 and 15 October 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Berkeley Group Hong Kong, Suite 3203-04, 32/F, Edinburgh Tower, 15 Queen’s Road Central
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or email@example.com
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.