Knight Frank is appointed by Oxley and Ballymore as the sales agent to launch the Royal Wharf, the residential centerpiece of the transformation of the Royal Docks in East London. It showcases a beautiful range of suites, one, two and three bedroom units available to purchase in John Cabot House, a central building within the Royal Wharf development, with prices starting from £365,000.
Royal Wharf will create an entirely new community, with a network of interconnecting streets leading onto town squares and gardens, including a traditional market square, Sovereign Place, and the development’s Marylebone style high street.
Located on the riverfront, Royal Wharf is inspired by the energy of the River Thames and the area’s maritime heritage. Residents will be able to step out of their apartments onto the 500m of riverfront promenade or the development’s own 2.4 acre park or two riverside parks which border the development, Barrier Park and Lyle Park.
About the property:
- The four buildings that make up Cabot House are set around a courtyard, providing a peaceful and quiet space for residents to enjoy.
- The homes have generously proportioned kitchen and living areas, with expansive windows which offer an abundance of natural light and spectacular views over the River Thames, O2 and Canary Wharf.
- All units released at the launch are due for completion in 2020.
- Prices starting from: Suites from £365,000 / One beds from £414,750 / Two beds from £540,000 / Three beds from £698,250
Transportation and accessibility:
- Travelling from Pontoon Dock and West Silvertown on the DLR or from Canning Town on the Jubilee Line will enable residents to reach the West End in 20 minutes, Canary Wharf in five minutes and London City Airport in two minutes.
- In 2018 a new Crossrail station at Custom House will mean that residents can reach Heathrow Airport in just 41 minutes and the West End in 15 minutes. In addition, the Emirates Air Line, London’s only cross-river cable car, is a short walk away.
The first phase of Royal Wharf was launched in London in March 2014 with many hundreds of homes sold in only a few days, as a result this phase represents the opportunity to buy in one of London’s most exciting new destinations.
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 25 to 26 November 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: West Room, 23/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.