UK developer has launched the latest King’s Cross residence “LUMA”. LUMA at King’s Cross, located just north of Granary Square in the King’s Cross positioning between two adjacent green spaces, Jellicoe Gardens to the east and Lewis Cubitt Park to the west. LUMA will be one of the key buildings in the final third of the redevelopment of some 67 acres of the neighbourhood next to King’s Cross St Pancras station.
About the property:
- Designed to step between 8 and 11 storeys in height.
- The building comprises 61 apartments, including two penthouses, as well as a range of one- two- and three-bedroom homes ranging from 448-2,201 sq ft, all benefiting from generous floor-to-ceiling heights with views over the new green spaces of King’s Cross.
- Starting Price: £825,000
Connectivity and transportation:
- King’s Cross has the best transportation connectivity in the UK, with two mainline stations, international services via the Eurostar, six tube lines and fast links to airports all on your doorstep. King’s Cross is in a prime part of Central London, near the world famous locations including the British Library, Francis Crick Institute, Regent’s Park and University College London. It is within walking distance of many of London’s other top universities.
- LUMA is a 4 minutes’ walk to King’s Cross tube station
- From King’s Cross station, 4 minutes to Oxford Circus, 8 minutes to Victoria, 13 minutes to Knightsbridge
- 2 hours 15 minutes to Paris on the Eurostar from St Pancras International
Robert Evans, Partner, Argent says, “King’s Cross is already an established hub for studying, working and for leisure, and is also known as a great place to live. All the homes at King’s Cross are created with quality of design, amenity and liveability in mind; residents of LUMA will also enjoy views of the new green spaces which are so rare within such a central London location.”
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 14 and 15 October 2017 (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Gloucester Room, 2/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sales representatives for overseas property work exclusively in relation to properties outside Hong Kong and, unless expressly stated otherwise, are not licensed under the Estate Agents Ordinance to deal with Hong Kong properties.