Knight Frank, a leading international property consultancy, has been appointed by UK developer Anthology to launch of its latest venture, Hoxton Press, in Hackney’s vibrant London N1 district.
- Located on Penn Street, the scheme consists of 198 new homes situated between Shoreditch Park and Regent’s Canal, in bustling Zone 2 Hoxton, London.
- The first release of homes at Hoxton Press will be in the ‘Duo’ block offering a mix of studios, one, two bedroom apartments and three bedroom penthouses, ranging from 439 – 1,474sq ft. It is a 16-storey tower and consists of 86 units.
- The apartments are within a short walk of Old Street Station (for Northern Line and National Rail services) and Hoxton Station (for further Overground services). Within easy reach of tourist hotspots including Shoreditch High Street, Shoreditch Park and Regent’s Canal, residents can also enjoy quick transport links to the West End and central London.
- Part of the Colville Estate regeneration project, the current phase will consist of a 16 and a 20 storey tower. Named ‘Mono’ and ‘Duo’ after printmaking techniques, this reflects the site’s history as the location of a paper manufacturing company in the 1860s to early 1900s.
- Designed by renowned architectural practices, Karakusevic Carson and David Chipperfield, the development offers one, two and three bedroom apartments, as well as penthouse suites boasting balconies and roof terraces.
- Guide prices from £625,000.
Education continues to be a major draw for overseas investors buying into the UK market. With easy access to central London, Hoxton Press is ideally placed for institutions such as University College London and The London School of Economics, as well as a host of excellent schools. In addition, according to Knight Frank’s 2016 Wealth Report, 80% of advisers to UHNWIs expect increased demand for international education among their clients over the decade.
David Newey, Project Director for Anthology Hoxton Press commented: “Hackney has developed immensely over recent years and now plays host to some impressive start-ups, as well as innovative arts and entertainments businesses. We are proud to be contributing to this thriving community and offering new homes that fit perfectly within the vibrant setting of Hackney.”
Mimi Capas, Head of International Project Marketing, Hong Kong, Knight Frank, commented “Hoxton Press is proving to be popular with buyers due to its individual style and enviable location.
“This unique development offers the chance to be in the heart of Hackney, with its own distinct identity, yet close enough to central London to access all that the capital has to offer. Incorporating contemporary design and the community focus that Anthology is known for, Hoxton Press is set to become a landmark for the local area.”
Hong Kong Exhibition Details:
Date: 25 to 26 February 2016
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Edinburgh Room, 2/F, Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, 5 Connaught Road, Central,
Enquiry: Knight Frank Hong Kong on +852 2846 7418 or firstname.lastname@example.org